Home Match V St Johnstone Date Change

BuddieinEK

The home match v St Johnstone has been brought forward by 24 hours and will now be on Tuesday 25th March.

Feckin typical... I arranged staff training for the Tuesday night as we had a match on the Wednesday... now the match has meen moved and I can't make it.

Yet another match I am forced to miss after a late change to tbe advertised fixture.

These things happen its 4 weeks away. Would miss it anyway both dates. Think we will have a new manager by then new enthusiasm !

These things happen? Seriously?

I accept that selling our soul to the tv companies means it happens for tv scheduling... but that would not seem to be the case here.

If it's to suit the clubs it could have been switched ages ago which would slso have taken fans into consideration.

I actually waited as long as possible before confirming other plans in case it was switched.

Am I supposed to take the "ach well these things happen" attitude when I am needlessly missing a game I've paid to see?

I accept that selling our soul to the tv companies means it happens for tv scheduling... but that would not seem to be the case here.

If it's to suit the clubs it could have been switched ages ago which would slso have taken fans into consideration.

I actually waited as long as possible before confirming other plans in case it was switched.

You really could have waited till, let's say, today.

Am I supposed to take the "ach well these things happen" attitude when I am needlessly missing a game I've paid to see?

Aye. thumbup2.gif

I'm sure the clubs board of directors and the various football authorities in the coming seasons, while attendances diminish will say. . . oh well these things happen

and they will genuinely have no clue as to why and not see the connection

I'm sure the clubs board of directors and the various football authorities in the coming seasons, while attendances diminish will say. . . oh well these things happen

and they will genuinely have no clue as to why and not see the connection

Will attendances dwindle?

As far as I know attendances have been slightly on the up?

It's a fallacy that attendances are, long term, affected by these things.

As for the BOD, I'm not sure they exist.

Will attendances dwindle?

As far as I know attendances have been slightly on the up?

It's a fallacy that attendances are, long term, affected by these things.

As for the BOD, I'm not sure they exist.

I get your point and there are no facts to back up my comments, I just think it is yet another case of the clubs not giving a toss about the fans

this is just one instance but with this happening two or three times a season, how many people do you think would say . . great another late change I love how they do this it really makes me want to go to games, as opposed to the number of people who say phuk it I'm fed up with this and eventually just drift away from the game

When you add the numerous reasons for anyone not going to football I just don't think this helps

The game could easily have been changed when the midweek fixture was originally announced

I get your point and there are no facts to back up my comments, I just think it is yet another case of the clubs not giving a toss about the fans

this is just one instance but with this happening two or three times a season, how many people do you think would say . . great another late change I love how they do this it really makes me want to go to games, as opposed to the number of people who say phuk it I'm fed up with this and eventually just drift away from the game

When you add the numerous reasons for anyone not going to football I just don't think this helps

The game could easily have been changed when the midweek fixture was originally announced

I agree, and this happens too often but it's usually a short term effect if any.

Still shows there's little consideration for the fans.

PS It could suit other fans who couldn't make the original fixture.

Edited by faraway saint