Celebration Night

regardless of all else going on at the club just now & disgruntlement amongst supporters, nights like this might just give a variety of folk {players, staff, BoD, supporters} connected to the club a wee psychological boost and that alone, makes events like this worth it.

It's not everyone's idea of a good time and that is fine but for those who do go [i wish I was one but living in London....} I'm sure will have a good night.

Best wishes for a craicing night

Exactly, the last cup final event was a few days before the home game against aberdeen. We were in an awful run of results before that game and we got a very well earned draw against them and went on a wee run of better result....maybe this can do the same.....

regardless of all else going on at the club just now & disgruntlement amongst supporters, nights like this might just give a variety of folk {players, staff, BoD, supporters} connected to the club a wee psychological boost and that alone, makes events like this worth it.

It's not everyone's idea of a good time and that is fine but for those who do go [i wish I was one but living in London....} I'm sure will have a good night.

Best wishes for a craicing night

Well said, I hope the night goes well.

the facts i know are that the minutes are not fully representative of what is said at meetings, like the time i mentioned that people on bawa were asking me to raise a question regarding more affordable events, i raised that and was met with silence,then the minutes reported that i questioned the cost for the previous cup celebration night - which was totally wrong - i was as i said asking for additional more affordable events for those who are on a tight budget,

unfortunately the councils' promise to be a bridge between fans and club is not being fulfilled only the promise to raise funds is on the agenda, i scoffed at someone on here who said that the council was only set up to raise funds - i was wrong to scoff - i appologise,

I volunteered for a project regarding siting playstations under the family stand and was given the runaround and ignored by mr caldwell when trying to get details to construct cabinets when he did eventually meet me to discuss this he promised to get me sizes of the consoles the very next day by e-mail, after about three weeks i gave up waiting and pulled out of the council meetings, the next minutes stated two people had left - they mentioned us both and thanked the other person for giving his time to the council, totally ignoring the time i had spent on that and on other things, is it any wonder i have a bee in my bonnet about them.

i have no agenda against you personally gary,so dont hit me on saturday please boxing.gif

I'll not hit you this time Peter, maybe next time, bangin.gif

Edited by santaponsasaint

Excellent idea, well done Gary & The Council.

March 17th 2013, my greatest ever day being a St Mirren Supporter.

I will treasure it forever.

Couldn't have said it better myself, It was a magical day for all of us that were there, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm now half a world away I would be there celebrating with my fellow Buds.

As it stands I will be watching the dvd of the match ( again ) and perhaps shedding a wee tear (again)

Nice of you to say, but I cant take credit for organising it, I was just asked to pass on the info, But I knew the doom merchants would be about, every time someone try's to do something for the club, there is always someone wanting to have a pop at them, are these people really St,Mirren fans, To slag off your own fans and the club your suppose to support is despicable, God only knows what kind of kick they get out of it. They said that last thing they organised something for the club it would be doomed to failure and made £4000, They slagged of the golf day, ended a cracking day for players and fans and raised £2000, so if these so-called fans can do better get involved instead hiding behind a keyboard slagging off decent people trying their best for a club they love,

Ironic coming from one of the main moaners on the forum, regularly causing negativity in recent years about the club and its players.

Ironic coming from one of the main moaners on the forum, regularly causing negativity in recent years about the club and its players.

Listen you, I don't need this, I was asked to put the info on the site, the night has nothing to do with me, why do you keep your mouth shut until you have something say that's not deranged ramblings,

Listen you, I don't need this, I was asked to put the info on the site, the night has nothing to do with me, why do you keep your mouth shut until you have something say that's not deranged ramblings,

I think the night is a great idea. I am glad you posted it here. I also agree completely with your post about backing the team 100% through thick and thin.

I just think you should follow your own advice on the matter. It's not my problem if the truth hurts.

I think the night is a great idea. I am glad you posted it here. I also agree completely with your post about backing the team 100% through thick and thin.

I just think you should follow your own advice on the matter. It's not my problem if the truth hurts.

Ok, big mouth, In the past 3 months dig all the post were ive been critical of anyone, Fans, Players or Coaching staff, go back further if you like, That's a job for since youve nothing better to do but troll through this looking for something negative to say, I await your proof for your statement.

Edited by santaponsasaint

Ok, big mouth, In the past 3 months dig all the post were ive been critical of anyone, Fans, Players or Coaching staff, go back further if you like, That's a job for since youve nothing better to do but troll through this looking for something negative to say, I await your proof for your statement.

With 19,096 posts it appears that it is you who has nothing better to do! Instead of checking through all 19,096 posts it would be simpler to refer to the title directly under your username which clearly states "moaning face git", a self styled description of the positive little ray of sunshine that you are?

Good turn out from the players and management. Danny and Tommy and 6 or 7 players.

Tough draw as quiz team captain though...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1394997595.844870.jpg

Was Magennis one of the players there, or could he not make it? Edited by Luther G. Presley