Dundee United V St Mirren 15/3/14

Winner scored AFTER time up according to BBC.

First United goal offside according to BBC.

Ref Craig Thompson apparently - looks like it wasn't just the cup game he favoured United in.

Saints fan??? I really wish he'd be kept well away from our games.

Couldn't give two f**ks about Thompson being the referee.

The fact is we shipped three goals with 11 minutes left to play

In control of the game until DUFC get an offside goal with 11 minutes left. Plenty of people posted at half time that the 3rd goal could be decisive and if we got it we would coast to a win and if United got it, it would be squeaky bum time. The offside goal gave United a lift... 2 off target shots in 70 minutes turned into 16 shots in 90 minutes.

Spewing at the result, especially looking at the stats, but I'm more sickened by people on here who seemed to be willing us to lose - even when we were 2-0 up

Big difference between willing and just expecting. Our identity is that of a complete shambles, it's the only thing we do with any degree of consistency.

Danny - Thankyou very much for giving me one of the most amazing days of my life a year ago.

Thankyou for being a thoroughly decent personable man and taking the time to chat with me and sign stuff for my wee lad after the Stockport game pre season .

But Danny - please do the decent thing - your ability to motivate and inspire our team and your tactical shortcomings have been laid bare - I have no personal axe to grind with you as a human but with the grace of god get your coat off the shoogly peg and get tae fxxk

Edited by Liverpool Bud

It doesn't get any lower than this. Lennon should've been canned weeks ago. Unfortunately we have a board who want out and don't want to dip into their own pockets to pay off the remaining months of his contract. Absolutely no point sacking him now. We simply need to hope.

That being said the players bottled it today. 10 minutes left 2-0 up. Disgraceful. thumbdown.gif

Amazing how many are posting within 15 minutes of us losing yet were silent a couple of weeks ago? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Anyway, as Drew said, a real kick in the guts.

Hard to take after being 2-0 up, killer first goal for them changed the game.

Ach well, few drinks and the world will be a better place, oh, and a St Johnstone win. wink.png

Edited by faraway saint

Couldn't give two f**ks about Thompson being the referee.

The fact is we shipped three goals with 11 minutes left to play

Even if the comeback was started by a goal which we defended well, but which the officials got wrong?

EVERY team that is 2-0 up is in danger if they lose a late goal - the momentum almost always switches.

I've no idea if it was actually offside or not, but if it was then we would NOT have shipped 3 goals in 11 minutes if the officials got it right.

You were saying.

Seems to be fitness issues at the club.

Too many poor second half performances

I was saying I was staying positive. Turns out I was wrong. Oh how I envy all the clever cunts who got it right. As they say, if you wish for something hard enough, it might just come true.

A LOT of people were on here at half time praising Lennon and slating those who dared to criticise him. Can I presume they accept he is equally to blame for the 2nd half and this latest debacle?

I don't see much to blame DL for today. Final stats for the game

Possession: DUFC 51%, SMFC 49%

Shots: DUFC 18, SMFC 20

Corners: DUFC 4, SMFC 2

Fouls: DUFC 6, SMFC 9

Dundee United get their winner in injury time and their first goal is clearly offside. The offside goal gives United a lift and after looking out of it for most of the first 80 minutes they throw everything including the kitchen sink at us for the final 10 minutes and injury time.

Amazing how many are posting within 15 minutes of us losing yet were silent a couple of weeks ago? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Anyway, as Drew said, a real kick in the guts.

Hard to take after being 2-0 up, killer first goal for them changed the game.

Ach well, few drinks and the world will be a better place, oh, and a St Johnstone win. wink.png

Probably still trying to get home last week. You surely can't expect 3,500 to go to away games.