Dundee United V St Mirren 15/3/14

For anyone pointing to how well we played for 80 minutes today, that is actually more concerning than had we been shite.

If we as played badly, it would simply be a case of taking the hit and looking to improve. As it is, we seemingly played well yet still managed to ship 3 goals in a dismal capitulation.

Edited by Drew

The only issue i have over Lee Mair

He shouldn't have been moved to a direct rival and we are paying him some of his wages doing so

Utter madness

I'm more than happy for our rivals to play a defender of that consistency and reliability!

The paying the wages bit is a bummer... it may have been the only way to move him on... but we should have been freeing up his wage for decent defensive cover.

For the sake of context there were 41 teams in British senior football leading going into the final ten minutes today. Only 5 of those teams didn't win but we were the only team to lose from that winning position and the other four were only up by one goal.

Dundee United scored their first in 79 minutes, meaning we went into the last 10 minutes we were only 1 goal ahead and we probably played the most injury time too.

There is such a general malaise around the club just now and you can see that on the park most weeks.

Is it due to the BOD? Are they selling or are they not? This must resonate down to the players and management staff and with that you can see that the performances are just not there.

I happen to believe that we have a good squad of players but for whatever reason our manager is incapable of getting them playing the way players of their talent should.

Something has to change and change quickly or else we will be for the drop.

Clear of Dundee...we've done enough.....ohhh shit
3-1 up National Cup Final....we've done enough.....ohhh shit

Up to 7th/8th .....we've done enough.....ohhh shit

2-0 up 12 minutes left...we've done enough.....ohhh shit

Danny pointed it out lately but seems incapable of fixing it.
The attitude at Saints STINKS!

Clear of Dundee...we've done enough.....ohhh shit Correct, we were and ended up ahead of Dundee. Great.

3-1 up National Cup Final....we've done enough.....ohhh shit Correct we won a National Cup Final. Superb.

Up to 7th/8th .....we've done enough.....ohhh shit Correct, our highest finish in the SPL was under our current manager, fantastic.

2-0 up 12 minutes left...we've done enough.....ohhh shit Correct, indeed a bad result.

Danny pointed it out lately but seems incapable of fixing it.

The attitude at Saints STINKS!

All you've done, is remind us of some outstanding achievements under our current manager, well done. lol.gif

Our defence is threadbare, short on ability, makes mistakes and buckles under pressure.

We knew this at the start of the transfer window and what happened? Lennon sold our most experienced defender to our rivals and signed an expensive, unfit midfielder who has already disappeared from the starting 11.

I really fear for us after today. We will score goals but no-one, not even the defender themselves, have confidence that we won't concede. That could be the killer in the pressure cooker of the next two months.

Danny - Thankyou very much for giving me one of the most amazing days of my life a year ago.

Thankyou for being a thoroughly decent personable man and taking the time to chat with me and sign stuff for my wee lad after the Stockport game pre season .

But Danny - please do the decent thing - your ability to motivate and inspire our team and your tactical shortcomings have been laid bare - I have no personal axe to grind with you as a human but with the grace of god get your coat off the shoogly peg and get tae fxxk

Poor show, venomos thoughts couched in weasel words

1 Celtic 29 57 78 2 Aberdeen 28 14 54 3 Motherwell 28 3 51 4 Dundee Utd 29 17 47 5 Inverness CT 27 7 45 6 St Johnstone 29 3 38 7 Hibernian 30 -9 34 8 Kilmarnock 30 -15 30 9 Partick Thistle 29 -14 29 10 Ross County 29 -16 29 11 St Mirren 29 -18 27 12 Hearts 29 -29 6

Should look better than this, but you get the idea

Edited by Gordon Urquhart

All you've done, is remind us of some outstanding achievements under our current manager, well done. lol.gif

The point is the attitude of having done enough sees us ending up in situations of hanging on for grim death.

Yes these ended ok but repeating the same error over and over....law of averages it's not going to end well and to make

the mistake this year with prospects of an immediate return limited by the presence of 2 far bigger teams (providing they exist)

..making that mistake this year could finish us for a long long time....these guys will walk away to other team all thinking they did their bit but we'll all be here moaning about our first division team and how we'll struggle to get back.

The point is the attitude of having done enough sees us ending up in situations of hanging on for grim death.

Yes these ended ok but repeating the same error over and over....law of averages it's not going to end well and to make

the mistake this year with prospects of an immediate return limited by the presence of 2 far bigger teams (providing they exist)

..making that mistake this year could finish us for a long long time....these guys will walk away to other team all thinking they did their bit but we'll all be here moaning about our first division team and how we'll struggle to get back.

Or not as I tend to believe.

Time will tell if this Armageddon scenario come true, eh? whistling.gif