Dundee United V St Mirren 15/3/14

This could be a severe blow to team morale.

Worrying times, indeed. Do we have the characters to bounce back? I'm not too confident about this.

Drew i think you know deep down we are for the play off and more than likely relegation its no more than this team of bottlers deserve .

Drew i think you know deep down we are for the play off and more than likely relegation its no more than this team of bottlers deserve .

If we do drop down, we will have deserved it. That's for sure. Disastrous result this afternoon.

We lost by 1 goal at Tannadice. Take a deep breath and relax, it's no disaster. We still have enough.

We will stay up, we will finish above 11th. You can take that to the bank, put it in my account, tell them Lex sent you.

Bottling it when 2-0 up is a disaster. Not just the result, but the potential fall-out.

All the dressing up in the world won't change that.

2,671 posts? How many do you think contain one positive sentiment? Wish I could be arsed checking.

I've never seen one.

I genuinely don't understand the Elvises of this world.

Makes you wonder if they take the same gargantuan level of negativity in to their lives.

Must be a terrible way to go through life.

I was saying I was staying positive. Turns out I was wrong. Oh how I envy all the clever cunts who got it right. As they say, if you wish for something hard enough, it might just come true.

Not trying to be a clever c**t.

I wished we won

This is St Mirren and i wished people shut their mouths until the final whistle.

The majority of the time has shown to bite us on the arse.

We rarely finish the stronger team and i think there's fitness issues at the club

I wished we won

This is St Mirren and i wished people shut their mouths until the final whistle.

We rarely finish the stronger team and i think there's fitness issues at the club

I used to say the same thing when Gus was manager, the amount of games we lost in the last 10 minutes was hurting.

Not sure what the answer is mate but a sore one today.

Do you know that Partick have played 11 games this year and have only lost 3 games all by only a goal margin. We on the other hand have played 12 games and lost 9(nine). There really is nothing else to say other than Danny must go.

Bottling it when 2-0 up is a disaster. Not just the result, but the potential fall-out.

All the dressing up in the world won't change that.

Dagger through the heart, confidence will take a massive dent, away to Celtic next weekend and Partick are on the up, not looking good.

We lost by 1 goal at Tannadice. Take a deep breath and relax, it's no disaster. We still have enough.

We will stay up, we will finish above 11th. You can take that to the bank, put it in my account, tell them Lex sent you.

Im telling you right now Lex it will be a miracle if we stay up this result will have knocked the shit right out of them f**k knows how many Celtic will take off them next week wee might need a calculator.

1. 16:39:

GOAL - Dundee United 1-2 St Mirren (Graham)

Brian Graham gives the home fans hope as he scores from a suspiciously offside position to halve the deficit against St Mirren.

1. 16:44:

GOAL - Dundee United 2-2 St Mirren (Armstrong)

"Pure quality!" opines BBC Scotland football pundit Willie Miller as Stuart Armstrong calmly slots home to pull United level at home to St Mirren. Can they go on to take all three points?

1. 16:53:

GOAL - Dundee United 3-2 St Mirren (Cifti)

What a comeback by United as Nadir Cifti fires home a last-gasp winner at Tannadice. The Buddies were leading 2-0 with 12 minutes to play!

1. 16:59:

Poor Danny Lennon. The St Mirren boss will feel like a man whose winning Lottery ticket was snatched by a seagull as he waved it above his head to celebrate...on a pier.

Even if the comeback was started by a goal which we defended well, but which the officials got wrong?

EVERY team that is 2-0 up is in danger if they lose a late goal - the momentum almost always switches.

I've no idea if it was actually offside or not, but if it was then we would NOT have shipped 3 goals in 11 minutes if the officials got it right.

Yes.

We still had the opportunity to defend properly and see the game out. Going by BBC Scotlands reporter we defended atrociously and let United win the game.

Pathetic and embarrassing.

I've never seen one.

I genuinely don't understand the Elvises of this world.

Makes you wonder if they take the same gargantuan level of negativity in to their lives.

Must be a terrible way to go through life.

You would see a positive post if there was something to be positive about but there is nothing nada zilch f**k all.And i have a great life thanks very much.

I wished we won

Actually, you were not one of the people I had in mind when I made that post, I only happened to be answering one of your posts. Take a look back from when we were 2-0 up and see how many seemed to be willing us to lose.

I can't say I didn't have any fears about losing, but I certainly didn't expect it and as long as I draw breath, I'll never actually want it.