Dundee United V St Mirren 15/3/14

Mcnamara is quite an annoying little fellow. Always whinging when things don't go his way. A classless little man. Dundee United 0 St Mirren 1.

Can't help but think he is honing these skills to become the replacement for the guy that currently manages a team from the east end of Glasgow.

Was MacNamara sent off while playing for Falkirk against us once? I remember it being something to do with Jim Hamilton but cant remember much else.

Hopefully Kilmarnock will take a doing tonight from Celtic which would leave us 3 points behind them with 2 games in hand and a similiar goal difference.

Unfortunately the two games in hand are away at Dundee Utd and Celtic. Only the most optimistic of fans would see us taking anything from tomorrow. And as for away to Celtic, I think Mr Lennons record explains that one away.

I`m afraid the new signings in January appear to have done nothing to reverse our fortunes, just as I had thought. Fingers (or in my case, claws) crossed that something turns up.

Unfortunately the two games in hand are away at Dundee Utd and Celtic. Only the most optimistic of fans would see us taking anything from tomorrow. And as for away to Celtic, I think Mr Lennons record explains that one away.

I`m afraid the new signings in January appear to have done nothing to reverse our fortunes, just as I had thought. Fingers (or in my case, claws) crossed that something turns up.

Do frogs have claws?

Didn't we sign Wilde or, as usual, have you forgotten that?

After all it was only 2 weeks ago he came on and helped us to win the game. 1eye.gif

According to other reports Magennis also played well.

Never mind, hop off and see you at the weekend.

Edited by faraway saint

Mcnamara is quite an annoying little fellow. Always whinging when things don't go his way. A classless little man. Dundee United 0 St Mirren 1.

He's a whining little c**t.

Claiming that Brines manhandled him. If he behaved himself instead of jumping about like a spoilt little brat, then maybe Brines might not have have had to restrain him.

It doubt it will happen, but it would be great to upset him even more, by beating the bleating,diving "wunderkinds".

I've always thought their 'keeper was a bit dodgy, so we need to shoot on sight.

Edited by FTOF

Not an impossible task. Get right in about them they don't like that and let's get a result saints. We need to pull away and build on killie result. It can be done we have the players. Good luck to the team today !!!

Interestingly optimistic point of view as playing Dundee United and Celtic away from home would suggest, certainly with the bookies, we will get hee haw?

Could be seen as another deliberate chance to set us up for a fall?

Anyway, todays game is going to be difficult, nothing is impossible so we have to hope WE maintain some half decent form from the KIllie game and give this a good go.

A point would be welcome, 3 points.........................almost as welcome as a result we had almost a year ago.

Let's hope we don't go a goal down, we're not great at coming back if we lose the first goal.

Interestingly optimistic point of view as playing Dundee United and Celtic away from home would suggest, certainly with the bookies, we will get hee haw?

Could be seen as another deliberate chance to set us up for a fall?

Anyway, todays game is going to be difficult, nothing is impossible so we have to hope WE maintain some half decent form from the KIllie game and give this a good go.

A point would be welcome, 3 points.........................almost as welcome as a result we had almost a year ago.

Let's hope we don't go a goal down, we're not great at coming back if we lose the first goal.

Aye we ur ! clap.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLBLwJSnT0

Working till 12 the day then heading to some fancy hotel in macrihanish for some massage thing the mrs got me, hopefully it's not a guy doing it and hopefully I don't get a semi.

Same team as last week please, Wylde and Campbell are very good options to have on the bench, bite your hand off for a point.

Working till 12 the day then heading to some fancy hotel in macrihanish for some massage thing the mrs got me, hopefully it's not a guy doing it and hopefully I don't get a semi.

Same team as last week please, Wylde and Campbell are very good options to have on the bench, bite your hand off for a point.

Yer ok , its just a league match. whistling.gif

No doubt Danny will tinker with the side who won last time out. Had a feeling all week that Newton will score twice today, god knows where I get my optimism. Unfortunately I'll be at work this afternoon, so no keeping up to date on here for me. Plus none of the team I'm on with are into football so I'll be talking( chuntering) to myself all afternoon and probably won't know the score until about 9.30.

no worries your wee semi will be hard to find anyway

The key to today is to relax. No pressure on us, we will probably lose.

But relax, relax and believe in yourself and believe in the club.

We shouldn't make any changes from Saturday, we should go out there and give it our best shot.

The key to today is to relax. No pressure on us, we will probably lose.

But relax, relax and believe in yourself and believe in the club.

We shouldn't make any changes from Saturday, we should go out there and give it our best shot.

Thanks Lex, "whoooo", I'm feeling, and breathing, much better now......................."and relax"................................thumbup2.gif