Fecked Up Site

buddiecat

the site is going haywire on my laptop, waiting ages while ad.shite.com and doubleclick.shite.com are loading. i am logging off .ad.com

Are you trying to type with your knuckles again? That might be your problem.

Try your fingers and let us know how you get on.

Edited by oaksoft

Are you trying to type with your knuckles again? That might be your problem.

Try your fingers and let us know how you get on.

brilliant , smart arse, in case you didnt know the knuckle is a part of the finger, a part that would be very difficult to type with and if someone was daft enough to use their knuckles to type it still would not slow down their computer, mind you i would not expect an intelligent answer from you.

i know it's a lisp i have which makes me put s at the end of some words

Still wrong

At least you can spell wanker if not my name.

Try Ian next time, it's easier.

Mind and no put the extra i in.

Thanks bye1.gif

Edited by shull

You could give this a go.

https://www.malwarebytes.org

My brother's PC was burdened with many problems including pop-ups, ads hypertext links... Which I seem to have eventually cleaned up.

The above helped a lot.

Good luck.

I've been having a few problems along those lines so I'll have a bashhwith your malwarebytes thingy. Another problem I've had over the last 24 hours or so is that when I've finished reading a post and then click on 'show new content' the message 'no new content can be found' comes up time after time. I can bypass it by clicking on forums but it's a bloody nuisance. Anyone got any ideas? Could it be something simple?

I've been having a few problems along those lines so I'll have a bashhwith your malwarebytes thingy. Another problem I've had over the last 24 hours or so is that when I've finished reading a post and then click on 'show new content' the message 'no new content can be found' comes up time after time. I can bypass it by clicking on forums but it's a bloody nuisance. Anyone got any ideas? Could it be something simple?

It likely is simple, aye...

Occasionally I have the same...

Can't recall the exact steps from my iPad (could from a pc)

You have accidentally changed your profile setting for what you want to view.have a look/play with that. It could be (dunno how! Frustrating) that you have changed it from last 24 hours to last time you read a post...

This will be on LHS of a page, IIRC.

It likely is simple, aye...

Occasionally I have the same...

Can't recall the exact steps from my iPad (could from a pc)

You have accidentally changed your profile setting for what you want to view.have a look/play with that. It could be (dunno how! Frustrating) that you have changed it from last 24 hours to last time you read a post...

This will be on LHS of a page, IIRC.

You were right though I confess I was beginning to doubt you- How could I? Took a bit of fannying around but I got there. Ta much.

You could give this a go.

https://www.malwarebytes.org

My brother's PC was burdened with many problems including pop-ups, ads hypertext links... Which I seem to have eventually cleaned up.

The above helped a lot.

Good luck.

cheers bluto, nice to have someone give some advice and not just use my post as a way of trying to noise me up - what is wrong with these people,they had notthing to add and nothing sensible to say,so why bother with quotes other than some sad fixation of having to comment on everything, it was funny to find that oaksoft did not know that fingers had knuckles and also did not know that it would be quite difficult to type without bending the odd knuckle, sad people indeed, anyway i have no problem on any other site just this one, i must be to open to the ads

you are just a wank aren't you

cheers bluto, nice to have someone give some advice and not just use my post as a way of trying to noise me up - what is wrong with these people,they had notthing to add and nothing sensible to say,so why bother with quotes other than some sad fixation of having to comment on everything, it was funny to find that oaksoft did not know that fingers had knuckles and also did not know that it would be quite difficult to type without bending the odd knuckle, sad people indeed, anyway i have no problem on any other site just this one, i must be to open to the ads

Please, tell me this is a wind up? blink.png

I had posted a decent suggestion, then a light hearted post aimed at you and another forum member (Funny he never felt the need to call me a "wank") and you come back with the top post? thumbdown.gif

If you don't like it...................................... bye1.gif

No, you could well be, and a bitter one at that.

Mind tell your brother I was asking after him. lol.gif

Run along. bye1.gif

oh you are such a twat,why would i be bitter,you are the most annoying sad dick on here and everyone who you send a pm to could testify to that, why bother adding a quote on a thread you have no interest in other than to try noising someone up, and you can tell my brother yourself if you can work out which one you are wishing to ask after.

oh you are such a twat,why would i be bitter,you are the most annoying sad dick on here and everyone who you send a pm to could testify to that, why bother adding a quote on a thread you have no interest in other than to try noising someone up, and you can tell my brother yourself if you can work out which one you are wishing to ask after.

Oh, aye, hunners of these magic PM's, you and Max make such a nice couple.

What part of my first post in this thread didn't you understand or, as you're such a bitter cnut, you choose to make a big deal out of my second post?

Away and play yerself.

bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif