Blank Saturdays

These appear to becoming more and more usual these days, must be around half a dozen a season. You would think that midweek matches could be allocated to these days, where possible. Then again, it would take some thought from those running the game in this country.

Seems a bit of a waste that thousands of fans are left kicking their heels etc.

These appear to becoming more and more usual these days, must be around half a dozen a season. You would think that midweek matches could be allocated to these days, where possible. Then again, it would take some thought from those running the game in this country.

Assuming the games are on, maybe you should give the Juniors a go seeing that Renfrew, Johnstone Burgh & Arthurlie are at home tomorrow. I agree with your sentiment though.

Just another Saturday, you can nip out of the pond, leap about, jump back in and just enjoy the spawn.

Or you could juts have a w**k as usual. whistling.gif

Quite a few suggestions there, swimming of course being my favourite. Gambling and drinking not so attractive and Junior football, even if it's on in this downpour, holds no attraction.

I suppose a week without a defeat is something but it just seems to be a part of modern football designed to put fans off, like extortionate entry fees,all ticket matches and no standing areas (except when Celtic visit of course)

I don't have satellite tv either,as a matter of choice, so other football coverage is denied.

Oh well, there's always women, lol.

We've been spoiled with cup runs recently. We had made 5 quarter finals in a row up until this season, three on the bounce in the Scottish and 2 on the bounce in the League Cup.

This season we didn't even make one :(. A day in the garden with the missus for me I think. Can't bring myself to watch wee clubs like Raith and St Johnstone in the cup when we are out. Bitter? You bet ;)