Mclean To Ipswich?

The fact that Djemba Djemba and Bahoken got injured sums up the incompetence of Lennon? Explain that one to me blink.png .

Everyone knows that players who are either past it or completely shite are more injury prone ,thats armchair manager basics,Its also no coincidence that the coffee served at the stadium has gone downhill since Lennon rocked up

I'm not saying they have been good signings but you can't blame a manager for players getting injured.

Regarding EDD, my heart sank when the second set of stories came out saying he wasn't match-fit, thrown into the hurly-burly of a relegation battle where he was clearly struggling to keep up with the pace of the game is it really that much of a surprise he's picked up some sort of injury/strain?

I was more interested in what the shareholder had to say, including that McLean would be leaving after knocking back a deal that was more than doubling his wages. Wonder who okayed that ?

The Rangers Football Club are keen in him.

Apparently Sally watched him a few times before his operation.

In papers today that The Rangers Football Club are indeed after him.

Could they afford the compensation?

Could we secure it against the Albion Car Park?

Says it would go to a tribunal if he chooses rangers which would no doubt end up with us being shafted. Hope he goes south. Why have we let amther promising younster run down his contract. Should have been offered an extension over a year ago.

Says it would go to a tribunal if he chooses rangers which would no doubt end up with us being shafted. Hope he goes south. Why have we let amther promising younster run down his contract. Should have been offered an extension over a year ago.

He wasn't worth it then. His actual value last half of the season was around 100K if lucky, with no add ons. Anything else was paper talk and bullshit. He seemed to go downhill even before the injjry, took young John one full appearance to show him up completely. At the moment he's okay, but still comes back too much for the lazt tip tap ball, passes to players with 3 around them and the PS4 FIFA passes are still there all too often. He has shown a bit more, but then his contract is up and we've no idea what motivates him really. It's like any line of work, various people go for money, others the job, some the company and the remainder turn it on when their job is under threat by a restructure.

Says it would go to a tribunal if he chooses rangers which would no doubt end up with us being shafted. Hope he goes south. Why have we let another promising younster run down his contract. Should have been offered an extension over a year ago.

Why?????

Cos he refused to sign extension to contracts simples!

Cheeky c**t McCoist also said this ""For a club like ourselves, to be in the position we are in with no scouting network is unacceptable.""

Somebody should get him telt that this is due to the fact that the club that employs him are alleged to be cheating swindling cunts and got what they deserved.

The fookin cheek of him to have a poor rangers rant. get em ta fook..

Edited by stevie-dee

Cheeky c**t McCoist also said this ""For a club like ourselves, to be in the position we are in with no scouting network is unacceptable.""

Somebody should get him telt that this is due to the fact that the club that employs him are alleged to be cheating swindling cunts and got what they deserved.

The fookin cheek of him to have a poor rangers rant. get em ta fook..

Indeed.

Can I also congratulate you on amending the word 'f**king' in your post, while leaving 'c**ts' unadulaterated. Nice touch, that made me chuckle!

Edited by Drew

He wasn't worth it then. His actual value last half of the season was around 100K if lucky, with no add ons. Anything else was paper talk and bullshit. He seemed to go downhill even before the injjry, took young John one full appearance to show him up completely. At the moment he's okay, but still comes back too much for the lazt tip tap ball, passes to players with 3 around them and the PS4 FIFA passes are still there all too often. He has shown a bit more, but then his contract is up and we've no idea what motivates him really. It's like any line of work, various people go for money, others the job, some the company and the remainder turn it on when their job is under threat by a restructure.

Its not Kenny's fault he isn't quite as good a player as you are.

Kenny's the kind of player I think would be actually better suited to a higher standard of football than the SPFL Premiership.

He's a very graceful continental style midfielder, but he can be bullied out of the overly physical games we tend to get here. If he does go down to Ipswich it wouldn't surprise me if he thrives at that level.