Mclean To Ipswich?

They may well be his boyhood heroes but from what I hear he is genuinely bitter about being released from the old club. I can't see him making that move.

Getting texts telling me McLean and Hutchison of Motherwell are done deals to sevco.

For starters Sevco could never afford the development fee. I'd expect the SFA to decide on something like £250,000.

And i have no doubts in my mind that if Kenny went to Sevco he would very quickly become the boo boy of choice. Just need to look at Adams or Broadfoot to see the Neanderthals very quickly pick on Scottish boys, especially if they come from "diddy clubs".

Kenny gets enough stick with us, I can only imagine the levels of abuse he'd get from the knuckle-draggers at Ibrox.

For starters Sevco could never afford the development fee. I'd expect the SFA to decide on something like £250,000.

And i have no doubts in my mind that if Kenny went to Sevco he would very quickly become the boo boy of choice. Just need to look at Adams or Broadfoot to see the Neanderthals very quickly pick on Scottish boys, especially if they come from "diddy clubs".

Kenny gets enough stick with us, I can only imagine the levels of abuse he'd get from the knuckle-draggers at Ibrox.

It will be all he will deserve if he signs for them.

I may be completely wrong but I thought the Bosman ruling prevented anyone from talking to players under 24 who are still under contact?

Could someone clarify please?

.He is in the last 6 months of his contract and can talk to other clubs like any Bosman player the difference is because he is under 24 we are entitled to development compensation. We also have to have offered him a new contract as far as I can remember to be entitled to compensation

Pick on Scottish boys from "diddy clubs". That'll be their whole team this season then!

I seem to be in a minority of one, but I understand there is still a possibility that he will stay. If does go then good luck to him if he can bring in some cash.

I doubt he will go to the new and unsuccessful club. He has legitimate ambitions to play at the highest level.

Our fans are no better than the rangers mob

I've read some pretty stupid comments on this site in my time, but this one takes the biscuit.

Although maybe you have a point what with all that full-on sectarian chanting at St Mirren Park, the hundreds of banners supporting terrorist organisations...

St Mirren have a support, a team and a history that we can all be proud of, and that is one accusation that could never be levelled at Rangers.

Edited by ds10