Highway Hell

shull

Going out this morning to take my Car to the Garage.

Suspension f*cked again due to the state of our third world roads.

Replaced a spring and shockers only 2 weeks ago.

Bushes away now.

And Britain, Scotland, Cooncils want my vote.

All talk nae action.

F*CKEM !!!

Going out this morning to take my Car to the Garage.

Suspension f*cked again due to the state of our third world roads.

Replaced a spring and shockers only 2 weeks ago.

Bushes away now.

And Britain, Scotland, Cooncils want my vote.

All talk nae action.

F*CKEM !!!

Sell the car and buy a horse, that's how they get about in Cuba.

I feel your pain , Mr shull, I feel your pain. The harsh winters a couple of years ago knackered the surfaces of our roads that to be fair , were already in a shoddy state. Historically , the roads around Paisley , were in a poor state even before the advent of those severe winters . I agree entirely with your third world slur but isn't there some sort of protocol that should be employed here ?

I do recall that the high street saint used to have a good connection to someone as far as getting something done about the state of roads around here. .

I, too, have been well aware that something was lacking on the ROADS ISSUE.

A lack of protocol is precisely the lack I have been feeling.

A protocol is of the utmost urgency.

Something should be done.

Failing that, a good thread is a pretty good start. :)

I feel your pain , Mr shull, I feel your pain. The harsh winters a couple of years ago knackered the surfaces of our roads that to be fair , were already in a shoddy state. Historically , the roads around Paisley , were in a poor state even before the advent of those severe winters . I agree entirely with your third world slur but isn't there some sort of protocol that should be employed here ?

I do recall that the high street saint used to have a good connection to someone as far as getting something done about the state of roads around here. .

Glasgow Road from Mill Street tae the Paisley Road West is in a sorry state.

The roads are a mess so what do the Cooncil do? Spend a wad of dosh putting speed bumps into Foxbar Rd and...... if what I'm told is true.....all the way down to Glenpatrick Rd in Elderslie.

How can the Cooncil justify this?

A waste of time!! They only represent you with no real power to make sure things are done. I've reported my gutter on my house to the councillor, and he said he spoke to someone and it is up to them to see if they can do it. I won't be voting in the Cooncil elections as it is a waste of time. It is the guys on fat salaries in the Cooncil offices that really make the decisions

A waste of time!! They only represent you with no real power to make sure things are done. I've reported my gutter on my house to the councillor, and he said he spoke to someone and it is up to them to see if they can do it. I won't be voting in the Cooncil elections as it is a waste of time. It is the guys on fat salaries in the Cooncil offices that really make the decisions

SD I've got some sympathy for what you're saying. Hammering away at toon cooncillors is still the best option.

It's dafty Councillors who decide that some roads are needing relined with white paint before the potholes on same road are needing filled in.

I've witnessed workmen painting a white line through a near foot deep crater.

Berryknowes Road in Cardonald is a perfect example.

It took 10 men 3 days to reline the whole road without one of the many pothloes being made smooth beforehand.

SCANDAF*CKINGLOUS !!!