Disappearing Jet

faraway saint

Aye, a 24m piece of debris, spotted at the extremity of the missing jets range.

If it is this jet going to be an interesting "why" this route was taken.

Increasingly painful for relatives and friends of the passengers.

Was Campbell found with it ?

There is no startling info' here http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/18/missing-plane-mh370-computer_n_4984183.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular but there is a rather well done mural. .

Still no sign of Campbell . .

I blame Goodwin. .

"Manually overwritten"? Cretinous quote.

Cretinous also for HuffPost to quote that, too.

There's no such thing possible for a computer.

No a bad mural, as you say...

Aye, a 24m piece of debris, spotted at the extremity of the missing jets range.

If it is this jet going to be an interesting "why" this route was taken.

Increasingly painful for relatives and friends of the passengers.

If that is the jet it's likely crashed because it ran out of fuel. Gradual decompression would be the obvious explanation.

Still cannie find this jet.

Searching an area 1500 miles off west coast of Australia.

Very deep water, rough seas, strong current, not looking good.

Why don't they get Taggart onto it?

Well, he is down under .................

Still cannie find this jet.

Searching an area 1500 miles off west coast of Australia.

Very deep water, rough seas, strong current, not looking good.

Why don't they get Taggart onto it?

Read an interesting piece by an Indian retired master mariner who has (or had?) a relative on the flight. He has apparently sailed through the search area when he was at sea. He said it's an absolutely filthy part of the ocean where all kinds of crud floats about. Seems it's such a huge area that flotsam and jetsam might stay in the area for years as the fluctuating currents and tides wash it around one way and then the other. I had no idea that that happened. The first time in this episode when wreckage was spotted I thought it was bound to be the missing plane and I wondered what the hell else it could be. Seems it could be a lot of stuff. Some of the rubbish is the result of cyclones and the like but regrettably most of it is down to man being a messy species.

Read an interesting piece by an Indian retired master mariner who has (or had?) a relative on the flight. He has apparently sailed through the search area when he was at sea. He said it's an absolutely filthy part of the ocean where all kinds of crud floats about. Seems it's such a huge area that flotsam and jetsam might stay in the area for years as the fluctuating currents and tides wash it around one way and then the other. I had no idea that that happened. The first time in this episode when wreckage was spotted I thought it was bound to be the missing plane and I wondered what the hell else it could be. Seems it could be a lot of stuff. Some of the rubbish is the result of cyclones and the like but regrettably most of it is down to man being a messy species.

Yeah Rick I think it's whats known as a gyre, and it has been postulated here that due to the size of the piece of debris spotted, that it's most likely a shipping container.

Getting back to Gyre's, there is one off the west coast of the united states that is well documented, I believe it's called the North Pacific Gyre or something similar.. and has nothing to do with the opening lines of Lewis Carrol's poem, The Jabberwocky.....

" Twas briilig and the slithey toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. "

And yes my head is full of useless information online2long.gif

Yeah Rick I think it's whats known as a gyre, and it has been postulated here that due to the size of the piece of debris spotted, that it's most likely a shipping container.

Getting back to Gyre's, there is one off the west coast of the united states that is well documented, I believe it's called the North Pacific Gyre or something similar.. and has nothing to do with the opening lines of Lewis Carrol's poem, The Jabberwocky.....

Agreed. thumbup2.gif

Reported - pished in charge of a Computa.