Green Puke V St Mirren Top League 22/3/14

shull

On paper, could escape this weekend without losing any more ground. Hmm... what price an Inverness and Aberdeen cup hangover? No-one answer that.

As far as I know, our and all our "play off rivals" remaining games before the split are against top 6 teams apart from Thistle who have a game against Hearts. Edited by Thorizaar

Our big game is a week on Tuesday at home to St Johnstone, we really need to get something in that one.

We will lose at Parkhead so I wouldn't be averse to giving some of our better players a rest so they're fit and fresh for the following midweek.

Our big game is a week on Tuesday at home to St Johnstone, we really need to get something in that one.

We will lose at Parkhead so I wouldn't be averse to giving some of our better players a rest so they're fit and fresh for the following midweek.

So who are we going too drop lex ?, we dont even have a defence, only one player springs to mind and he is our only goal scorer.