Green Puke V St Mirren Top League 22/3/14

shull

For what it's worth I feel sorry for Danny as clearly things are going wrong and all is not well behind the scenes. I don't know what it is or why it is but we're sleepwalking to this playoff and possibly the drop. Now that will be a disaster for us just think of the impact this would potentially have on our training complex our youth set up and most importantly the team not to mention those behind the scenes who will lose their jobs. Add to that the thought of the blue mob pumping us stupid with Kenny playing for them and then you will get how important staying up is. Of course some will come up with the usual excuses and you know what fair enough as on sat I sat and really felt so sorry for Danny. I hate seeing him at the min he looks broken and so down. However we are at crisis point lads 8 league wins in a calendar year is an absolute disgrace and in a league that contains only one half of the old firm. We shouldn't be here we should be up with Inverness or st. Johnstone or even a horrific hibs team but we're not and now we need to ask why not and how can we save ourselves. It's clear that we're going to get zilch on sat but we could win any other game in this league . We haven't been winning games and it's now beyond a joke but then this conversation is 6 months old and still we put up with this utter tripe we are being served. Maybe it's too late now though to sack a manager and it's just time to knuckle down and pray we survive

Edited by norrie82

Cannot ever remember such a lack of posts before such a crucial match. I take it everyone is fearing the worst tomorrow with the unfortunate combination of Celtic/Lennon/Griffiths.Should results elsewhere go against us it could be very difficult to scrape away from the play-off place.

I know that we, in common with most other teams, have a very poor record against Celtic but feel that the usual defeat cannot simply be dismissed as an occupational hazard. Not this time, its far too important.Im looking for a lung bursting effort and at least a point as defeat - particularly a bad one - would confirm us as relegation contenders.I heard Lennon on radio praising his players and saying theres a good spirit about the place (sic), which is the usual old fanny from him. Should things go wrong, I expect a full explanation from him with regard to the missing players he has signed and what he intends to do to save this team from the drop.

I suspect it would be easier to fly to the moon, however.

I've written this one off, so that way anything other than a doing will be a wee bonus.

I won't be listening to Open All Mikes on the wireless, nor watching some dodgy shellick-minded web stream. I think I might retreat to the shed and make a couple of nesting boxes for the back garden. I'll stick on some chilled tunes, get a coffee brewing, and all will be well with the world....until 5pm anyway.

Cannot ever remember such a lack of posts before such a crucial match. I take it everyone is fearing the worst tomorrow with the unfortunate combination of Celtic/Lennon/Griffiths.Should results elsewhere go against us it could be very difficult to scrape away from the play-off place.I know that we, in common with most other teams, have a very poor record against Celtic but feel that the usual defeat cannot simply be dismissed as an occupational hazard. Not this time, its far too important.Im looking for a lung bursting effort and at least a point as defeat - particularly a bad one - would confirm us as relegation contenders.I heard Lennon on radio praising his players and saying theres a good spirit about the place (sic), which is the usual old fanny from him. Should things go wrong, I expect a full explanation from him with regard to the missing players he has signed and what he intends to do to save this team from the drop.I suspect it would be easier to fly to the moon, however.

You expect a full explanation?

And what special person are you?

The new owner?

I'm surprised you are not blaming Danny for the lack of news on the missing KLIA flight.

You expect a full explanation?

And what special person are you?

The new owner?

I'm surprised you are not blaming Danny for the lack of news on the missing KLIA flight.

You, of course will be quite happy to accept the inevitable defeat with good grace and go quietly about your business.

Lennon would be unable to read out a printed statement on the missing aeroplane, smart arse.

You, of course will be quite happy to accept the inevitable defeat with good grace and go quietly about your business.Lennon would be unable to read out a printed statement on the missing aeroplane, smart arse.

I, for one, don't see the defeat as inevitable.

It is likely, but not inevitable.

I will be there, watching, hoping, shouting, and supporting.

I have seen us beat Celtic before and I'm sure it'll happen again.

I've written this one off, so that way anything other than a doing will be a wee bonus.

I won't be listening to Open All Mikes on the wireless, nor watching some dodgy shellick-minded web stream. I think I might retreat to the shed and make a couple of nesting boxes for the back garden. I'll stick on some chilled tunes, get a coffee brewing, and all will be well with the world....until 5pm anyway.

Ditto, except it'll be tea not coffee, and the birds can make do with the shrubs.

You, of course will be quite happy to accept the inevitable defeat with good grace and go quietly about your business.

Lennon would be unable to read out a printed statement on the missing aeroplane, smart arse.

That's a cheap, unwarranted crack at Danny, you creep. You've brought sod all to this forum.

Any chance of a wee Malt migrating towards your coffee Drew ......??

I'm having Dinner next door tonight with Three women (Mrs Thomson also attending) so I will definitely be having a few Glasses of the good stuff tonight !! nologo.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

We normally respond quite well in the game immediately after a disaster. this had me thinking that we might sneak a draw or even, whisper it a win ohmy.png ...then I remembered griffiths 1eye.gif would be playing