Green Puke V St Mirren Top League 22/3/14

shull

scumtic 0 The chosen ones 8.

One ambulance helicopter.

187,950 crowd.

8 sets of Alloy wheels & 53 wheel trims stolen .

No - one spotted in Asda ,

No 5.30 pm press conference.

Lennon (you chose) gracious in defeat!

Tick all the applicable statements.

You forgot after we win, we've only won 9 games since the last century..............................snore.gif

aye, park the bus with one speedy striker up front. NOT Steven Thompson. A small, speedy striker who will terrorise the big Celtic defenders....we have one or two of those, don't we?

We have had some severe thumpings at Celtic Par over the years and today could easily be the same. But I am ever hopeful and maybe we can get a 3-0 win like in 1990! was it 1990 when Torfasson, Shaw and Lambert scored?

parking the bus also means discipline, organisation and total concentration for the full 90 mins.

aye, park the bus with one speedy striker up front. NOT Steven Thompson. A small, speedy striker who will terrorise the big Celtic defenders....we have one or two of those, don't we?

We have had some severe thumpings at Celtic Par over the years and today could easily be the same. But I am ever hopeful and maybe we can get a 3-0 win like in 1990! was it 1990 when Torfasson, Shaw and Lambert scored?

parking the bus also means discipline, organisation and total concentration for the full 90 mins.

Aye, our wee speedy messiah played against Celtic and hardly got a touch.

Seems Campbell is becoming a legend without providing the goods.

Todays result.................Celtic 1 St Mirren 2 and 14/1 making me a small fortune.

Todays result.................Celtic 1 St Mirren 2 and 14/1 making me a small fortune.

One sure way to make a small fortune is to start with a large one, and invest it in Scottish football whistling.gif

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Aye, and Campbell with the winner with 5 minutes to go with his first touch of the ball.

No chance

Thommo is needed to defend set plays

That's why he more or less gets 90 mins most weeks

Almost certainly going to lose anything between 1 and 5 nil, and it will be another of those 'shrug and forget' games, just like every visit to Parkhead has been during Danny's era. We have some vital games coming up though which I think we will get something from, with that in mind I'd go with a team like:

Kello

Newton

Cheesy

McGregor

Kelly

Teale

Goodwin

McLean

Wylde

Magennis

Campbell (remember him?)

Give Thommo, Gowser and McGinn a rest and have them fit and ready for the big game Tuesday night.

Hopefully the "greatest fans in the world" will do their usual and not turn up. Low crowd should help us. They have nothing to play for, we basically have everything on the line. Have we got the battling qualities needed or are we too tippy tappy ?

Jury is still out for me but now is the time to put that to one side and BACK THE TEAM !

As fans we can make a difference ...... COYS !

It dawned on me earlier as I watched the majestic 3-0 drubbing we gave them in 1990 that that was the last time I set foot in their ground.

That day was one of the best days I've had supporting saints - we were there on complimentary tickets and sat in the main stand - but the abuse we suffered from other individuals sat around us mean I for one have never felt the need to step a foot back inside their ground - that aside COYS - let give us something to cheer about today.

Edited by Liverpool Bud