New Buyers?

Edinbuddie

Your bringing back great memories for me , lived in Donaldswood Rd for years playing in the football fields and wood was a great place as a child and young man. So much has changed there now.

i used to enjoy going through the wood on my bike , bumpy path made me feel like a motocross rider (doing BMX before it was invented)

Are you two pervs going to stop talking about wood? whistling.gif

dont see what you mean we were talking about donalds wood ...... right ok i'll stop

Think I mentioned before that when I first moved to Glenburn my primary school was Blackland House on Donaldswood Road. It was really an overflow from Nethercraigs Primary which had become too small. We often went into Donaldswood at lunchtime and if we were late back we got the belt. After school we sometimes went down to the woods on our bikes and the roots from the trees crossing the paths almost created a kind of BMX track long before that had even been thought of.

Think I mentioned before that when I first moved to Glenburn my primary school was Blackland House on Donaldswood Road. It was really an overflow from Nethercraigs Primary which had become too small. We often went into Donaldswood at lunchtime and if we were late back we got the belt. After school we sometimes went down to the woods on our bikes and the roots from the trees crossing the paths almost created a kind of BMX track long before that had even been thought of.

You must be an old yin. I moved to Donaldswood Road when aged 10 and the big house was used as a nursery. Lived in the last house right across St Aelreds school which is all houses now.

You must be an old yin. I moved to Donaldswood Road when aged 10 and the big house was used as a nursery. Lived in the last house right across St Aelreds school which is all houses now.

I moved to Glenburn in 1954 during the summer holidays and started in Blackland House just about right away. It was still the local library at that time too. i was the only new kid in the class but lo and behold a certain Archie Gemmill turned up a few weeks later and became the new kid on the block.

Have you just joined ISIS or your just naturally Mr Angry

Had looked at joining ISIS, but they must have taken the lead of the Scotland Supporters Club and stuck up all their prices.

It was just a wee joke, second thread of the week to disappear in to Paisley of yesteryear n'aw that....