Club Shop Closing Down Sale

awp

Closing Down Sale.

Provan Sports will be closing down the St.Mirren Shop at the end of this season.We have a great range of bargains to be snapped up. Some items are available online but items with limited stocks are now available in store only.

Beanie hats: All £5 each

Baseball Caps: All £5 each

Glenmuir Polo shirts from £20

Polo Shirts from £12.50

T-shirts from £5

Hoodies from £10

Pin badges: All £1

And much much more

Club shop open 10am-2pm weekdays.

Open from 5pm to Kick Off tomorrow evening.

Very sad news.

The shop has been a million times better since Alan and his team took it over again.

When I was last in at Xmas the staff couldn't have been more helpful and the place was packed to the rafters with gear.

Just adds to the current overwhelming feeling of bad news that seems to be surrounding the place at the moment.

Really grim development on the merchandise front.

I appreciate that Alan has already explained why the situation wasn't sustainable from his perspective, but it would have been good to feel even remotely confident that the club have something up their sleeves in terms of taking things forward. Once again, the silence is cacophonous when it comes to the club giving the supporters any indication as to what is going on.

FFS, you would think that they could see their way to throwing us the odd bone from time to time. Woeful stuff.

Anyway, thanks to Alan and his staff for doing the business once again. I have a few wee bits and pieces that I had better look after carefully as God only knows when they could be replaced.

Edited by Drew

Sorry to hear it. My daughter got me bits and pieces for Christmas and my birthday and she did it over the phone. The staff were apparently great and there was no problem getting the stuff posted over here to us in Northern Ireland. Hope we get some kind of replacement but it's the kind of thing that St.Mirren would always seem to have on the back-burner.

Aye, better take care of my polo shirts, coffee mugs, t-shirts, jackets, air fresheners, key rings.... The club crested Titelist golf balls are more problematic - I keep hooking the wee buggers out of bounds.

Therein lies(get it, get it) your problem. Im no rocket scientist but i have noticed over the years that the best ball to play with is Top-flight. Usually when i use titleist, callaway nd maxfli's hat i am always reaching into my bag for newblls. When i finish a round and say to myself, here, i haven lost a ball today it usually occurs when i se Top-flights. A friendly tip. Try and see fr yorself.

Therein lies(get it, get it) your problem. Im no rocket scientist but i have noticed over the years that the best ball to play with is Top-flight. Usually when i use titleist, callaway nd maxfli's hat i am always reaching into my bag for newblls. When i finish a round and say to myself, here, i haven lost a ball today it usually occurs when i se Top-flights. A friendly tip. Try and see fr yorself.

My friend. I can guarantee this... When I walk off the course cursing after yet another disappointing score, it has hee-haw to do with me using Titelist, Top Flite, Callaway or Nike balls... It has everything to do with me being a useless ginger cnut with rocks between his ears, who once more swung the clubs like a lunatic at 200mph, trying to take the paint off the ball and batter it into the middle of next week, instead of swinging even-paced and easy.

Fact.

Pssst. My favourite balls are Srixon yellow ones.

Sad news for St Mirren fans. No doubt about it. Whatever plan the owners/new owners have to replace AWP is an argument for another day... If they have a plan that is.

When has there ever been a plan ?

I popped in pre-match before my spirit was well and truly broken.

I purchased a key ring for myself (I know I am so kind to myself) for the very reasonable price of £2. Anyway it is both a St Mirren crested key ring and a bottle opener...amazing. It is just like when someone finally put wheels on the suitcase.

I popped in pre-match before my spirit was well and truly broken.

I purchased a key ring for myself (I know I am so kind to myself) for the very reasonable price of £2. Anyway it is both a St Mirren crested key ring and a bottle opener...amazing. It is just like when someone finally put wheels on the suitcase.

Tom, THAT could be the best innovation of the last 50 years.

When I'm off jetting around the world I love that I can watch some other poor person effortlessly pull my heavy suitcase to and from my destination makes my heart burst with pride.

Tom, THAT could be the best innovation of the last 50 years.

When I'm off jetting around the world I love that I can watch some other poor person effortlessly pull my heavy suitcase to and from my destination makes my heart burst with pride.

Wheelie Bins FS ? who need's suitcase's, We will Not hang, Draw, Or Quarter Danny - He will be disposed of in a Bin ? More Apt than a Suitcase ! whistling.gif

Anyone know if you can still buy shorts for home away and third kits ? Can get top on jd website just not shorts ?

The red shorts were taken off at xmas time, then they came back on, only in large, think I had the last pair

Its a sad day right enough and doubt Provan will be connected with us again- we binned them once and there wee shop in the town centre(which was there for God knows how long) which always had good stock, shut down. If we manage to hang on and stay up- not having a club shop is laughable,if we go down, not having one will mean no additional income(even if very small) to help us try to get back up again.

And on top of this, what do we get from the BOD- Their usual- SILENCE

Its a sad day right enough and doubt Provan will be connected with us again- we binned them once and there wee shop in the town centre(which was there for God knows how long) which always had good stock, shut down. If we manage to hang on and stay up- not having a club shop is laughable,if we go down, not having one will mean no additional income(even if very small) to help us try to get back up again.

And on top of this, what do we get from the BOD- Their usual- SILENCE

Couldnae agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!