Spilt Fixtures Out

Perfect fixtures really. Hopefully beat Hibs in Paisley and draw them right into it to start, then take 3000 to Firhill on the Friday night under the lights and beat them too.

That game and/or Killie away in May are going to be this seasons Fir Park / TFS great escape epic away days.

Friday the 26th is going to a great night.

Main stand holds 2500 i think, so you would overflow into the North end of the Jackie Husband Stand if required.

Won't be required. Not unless it was a game that definitively decides our fate. Even then... unless the Hampden March 17th brigade roused thrmselves from their sofas...

Perfect fixtures really. Hopefully beat Hibs in Paisley and draw them right into it to start, then take 3000 to Firhill on the Friday night under the lights and beat them too.

That game and/or Killie away in May are going to be this seasons Fir Park / TFS great escape epic away days.

saints to take at least 7 pts from first 3 games

plastic whistle to lose first 3 games

game over

Fixtures are rubbish 2 biggest games midweek (which i can't get to) so faced with the prospect of my last 4 games of season all being at St Mirren park, which if i remember correctly all our previous flirts with relegation our home form has been terrible can't actually remember any home game we have won after the split. Certainly don't think we have won one that means anything so that doesn't bode too well with Hibs coming to town straight away.

saints to take at least 7 pts from first 3 games

plastic whistle to lose first 3 games

game over

I agree with this, Thistles game at the weekend is a must win for them now as they are going to find it tough after the split. I'd say Thistle are favourites for the playoff spot, as long as we get our act together, which I think we will now the chips are down.

At the risk of sounding like a grouch, I'm not thrilled about our two away matches being evening fixtures. These are the key matches in terms of mustering up a big, vocal away support, but this could be dented by the midweek profile (possibly less so in terms of the Thistle game).

I was looking forward to a big day oot. f**king BOO!!!thumbdown.gif

At the risk of sounding like a grouch, I'm not thrilled about our two away matches being evening fixtures. These are the key matches in terms of mustering up a big, vocal away support, but this could be dented by the midweek profile (possibly less so in terms of the Thistle game).

I was looking forward to a big day oot. f**king BOO!!!thumbdown.gif

Plenty of big days oot' next season... Two at Hampden, and Celtic, Aberdeen and whoever comes up from Div 1.

Won't be required. Not unless it was a game that definitively decides our fate. Even then... unless the Hampden March 17th brigade roused thrmselves from their sofas...

I think it might. We took around 1600 there in November did we not? Will certainly be a lot than that, Friday night attendances seem to be higher than Saturday afternoon games for whatever reason, plus it's end of season crunch time. 2000 would be the absolute minimum I'd expect us to take.

Slightly disappointed the Killie away game is the midweek one, but I'd certainly rather that than it was the last game of the season.

Fixtures been very very kind to us. No excuses if we don't get out play off place.

There are no excuses regardless of the fixtures.

To be honest, I would have preferred 3 away matches. Our bottle invariably crashes at home, and the atmosphere is shite.

I think it might. We took around 1600 there in November did we not? Will certainly be a lot than that, Friday night attendances seem to be higher than Saturday afternoon games for whatever reason, plus it's end of season crunch time. 2000 would be the absolute minimum I'd expect us to take.

Slightly disappointed the Killie away game is the midweek one, but I'd certainly rather that than it was the last game of the season.

Hope we do fill the main stand. TV though? Makes folk think about saving their shekels for something else, or another game. Interesting to see the crowd. Friday Firhill For Frills'.