Grand National

I had a horse in my mind that i thought would win. I have analysed the racing post and checked the results of previous races and who they have run against and race distance. I still came up with the same horse that i previously thought would win as long as it crosses the finishing line. That horse is Balthazar King. Heres hopeing.

I had a horse in my mind that i thought would win. I have analysed the racing post and checked the results of previous races and who they have run against and race distance. I still came up with the same horse that i previously thought would win as long as it crosses the finishing line. That horse is Balthazar King. Heres hopeing.

Aye, here's hoping right enough. lol.gif

That's my tip, Balthazar King, great jumper, very good each way bet.

That's my tip, Balthazar King, great jumper, very good each way bet.

My missus comes home from work last night and says. We all picked ahorse on a sweep stake at work and i got landed with a shitee horse. I said who did you get and she said. Balthazar king. Thats her put the jonnas on that one then.bangin.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

Triolo D'Alene - done all right recently plus the jockey Gerahty had a hat trick at Aintree yesterday.

Put another 6 on for some of the family so should have the field coveredwink.png