To The "fans" Who Left At 0-2....

Bet the ref is gutted , he missed a great 2nd half. couldn't stick around to help Murderwell win!

Sorted that for you.

Also. I have decided the wee joke about yellow cards being printed with the preordained "Goodie name" is, in fact, a reality!

Edited by stlucifer

Now that's been one of those afternoons where I don't dread buying the Sunday papers. I wonder when the 'Saints raised their game against Motherwell to send us down' conspiracists will raise their ugly heids ? lol.gif

I only saw a few fans leave. On the whole tho we need more fans and esp. season ticket holders. The people paying money through the gate every week are true supporters not the ones who just turn up for cup ties or just towards the end of the season. Also loyal fans do not leave the ground regardless of wither we are getting bet!!!! #true fan

I never saw anyone walking out.

I thought we were the better team even though we were two down to very amatuerish goals

Quite a few left the West Stand and 2 guys in front of me in the Main Stand left too.

Quite a few left the West Stand and 2 guys in front of me in the Main Stand left too.

You sure they weren't just taking a pie and bovril break?

Cant believe any Paisley folk would pay their 20 quid and then walk away.