To The "fans" Who Left At 0-2....

Haha. GIRFUY :)

I thought our players were pretty nervous in the first half and replicated the atmosphere amongst the home fans.

We started getting behind the team a bit more and the play was more positive in the 2nd half.

Edited by davidg

Right up there with the die hards who famously watched the 4-0 win over Celtic from the pub despite having tickets.

Should know better.

Not quite.

I watched that game in the living room despite have and season ticket. Also watched the semi final at home when we beat them 3-2.

I'd probably watch a cup final against one if them 2 at home also so not quite the same comparison.

Not quite.

I watched that game in the living room despite have and season ticket. Also watched the semi final at home when we beat them 3-2.

I'd probably watch a cup final against one if them 2 at home also so not quite the same comparison.

...but very similar.

We did have a cup final against one of them a couple of days before die hards hit the pub for the Celtic game. Anyone who was at the final, but who dodged the Celtic game can't pull out that excuse.

Ach well....

I knew the Ht score and said to sceptical cockneys, who'd heard (on the wireless - roddy Forsyth, say) all hertz have to do is hope saints lose and hearts beat Pt.

"it's ok. The long game. Saints'll do the business".

Thinking of the play-offs as I said it.

:)

Edited by bluto

Sadly, Stafford & Mr Angry didn't leave early. I know everyone shouts, but these two fannies take it to new levels. Never quiet..."second baw...", he's not lost the first one. "Oooooooooooffsiiiiiiiiiiiide...", the ball hasn't reached the guy or the free kick hasn't been taken. Or, every minute, "fuuuuuwuuuuul..." for shoulder charges, followed by "f**king foul..." from the twat in the hat.

Sadly, Stafford & Mr Angry didn't leave early. I know everyone shouts, but these two fannies take it to new levels. Never quiet..."second baw...", he's not lost the first one. "Oooooooooooffsiiiiiiiiiiiide...", the ball hasn't reached the guy or the free kick hasn't been taken. Or, every minute, "fuuuuuwuuuuul..." for shoulder charges, followed by "f**king foul..." from the twat in the hat.

Nothing to say about Goodwin, McLean or Danny Lennon today?

To all the ones who left early, learn your lesson. My dad left love st at ht with Saints trailing 0-3 to Falkirk at ht and missed and amazing 2nd half where Saints drew level, went 3-4 down, then levelled again before nearly winning it at the death. Amazing atmosphere at the end just like yesterday. Theres a reason us Saints fans say

KEEP THE FAITH!

To all the ones who left early, learn your lesson. My dad left love st at ht with Saints trailing 0-3 to Falkirk at ht and missed and amazing 2nd half where Saints drew level, went 3-4 down, then levelled again before nearly winning it at the death. Amazing atmosphere at the end just like yesterday. Theres a reason us Saints fans say

KEEP THE FAITH!

I slept in for that game.When I got to the turnstile we were 2-0 down and when I got to the top of the North Bank hill we were 3-0 down.

I enjoyed the game.:)

We are all fans whether we go to the matches or not.

Work, family commitments or finances are a factor in people attending games. I work alot of weekends and dont get to as many games as I would like.

It doesnt make me any less of a fan than thise who go to every game.

Dont particularly like the snipeing between fans about who goes to games and who doesn't. We are all fans and should be enjoying yesterdays fantastic comeback and not having a go fellow buds.

Just my opinion.

Didn't see anyone leaving but heard a couple of boo boys at back of W5 trying to start a What a Load of Rubbish chant. Hate people like that - please don't come, Ibrox is just down the road and it's full of morons every week

Same in W4 no chanting but the abuse starting - NEVER have and NEVER will do that - there is NO point. I know the 'I've paid my money I'll say what I want' thing BUT the team are 2 down, staring play offs in the face - I don't care what anyone says professional footballers or not - ABUSE coming from their OWN fans will not help. Get behind them, encourage them and if you can't do that say nothing - the pub and the forum - let off your steam and anger then. During a game is not the time to do it. God I was hell of a disheartened at 2-0 but everytime someone shouted abuse I shouted encouragement. One of the guys who I have gone to the fitba with for more years than I care to remember is one of the most direct spoken people you will ever meet but he thinks the same as me on this one - yesterday he was raging like the rest of us but not once did he shout abuse - he hates it too. SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT - pub - RANT!

Have a good Sunday everyone :-)

i was amazed at half time to hear some utter bawbags in the west stand toilets saying - "the motherwell goal was on side i cant believe some of them f*ckers are trying to say it wasnt haha! they dont even know the offside rule"

and another dickhead - (who was wearing grey velvet boots by the way) was laughing and agreeing with them then went outside and started telling anyone who would listen that the goal was on side.

everyone is entitled to their opinion but to slag off fellow saints fans in this manner shows an amazing amount of utter wankness