To The "fans" Who Left At 0-2....

i was amazed at half time to hear some utter bawbags in the west stand toilets saying - "the motherwell goal was on side i cant believe some of them f*ckers are trying to say it wasnt haha! they dont even know the offside rule"

and another dickhead - (who was wearing grey velvet boots by the way) was laughing and agreeing with them then went outside and started telling anyone who would listen that the goal was on side.

everyone is entitled to their opinion but to slag off fellow saints fans in this manner shows an amazing amount of utter wankness

Translation anyone? blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

i was amazed at half time to hear some utter bawbags in the west stand toilets saying - "the motherwell goal was on side i cant believe some of them f*ckers are trying to say it wasnt haha! they dont even know the offside rule"

and another dickhead - (who was wearing grey velvet boots by the way) was laughing and agreeing with them then went outside and started telling anyone who would listen that the goal was on side.

"Utter bawbags, dickhead" and slagging his footwear. You then end the post with this.....

everyone is entitled to their opinion but to slag off fellow saints fans in this manner shows an amazing amount of utter wankness

Have I missed something? Am I being wooshed or is this utter wankness right enough?

Sadly, Stafford & Mr Angry didn't leave early. I know everyone shouts, but these two fannies take it to new levels. Never quiet..."second baw...", he's not lost the first one. "Oooooooooooffsiiiiiiiiiiiide...", the ball hasn't reached the guy or the free kick hasn't been taken. Or, every minute, "fuuuuuwuuuuul..." for shoulder charges, followed by "f**king foul..." from the twat in the hat.

Really? sounds to me like they are trying to support their team and trying to influence the officials into making a decision that might go in Sants favour... Good on them!

I do it often.

Fantastic!!! Four pages on something that never even happened!!! lol.gif

Imagine posting something that you have no idea about as fact. 1eye.gif

See below..............................lol.gif

I just spoke to someone who was there as a 'carer' for a disabled person.

He confirmed that two guys along from himself left

at 1-2.

So... Certainly someone left....

Didn't see anyone leaving but heard a couple of boo boys at back of W5 trying to start a What a Load of Rubbish chant. Hate people like that - please don't come, Ibrox is just down the road and it's full of morons every week

If people want to leave early that's their look-out. However what really got me was the above mentioned "What a load of rubbish". This was chanted when Saints were 2-0 down & looking very shaky, a time when the players needed the fans to give encouragement yet these fúcktards come out with this pish. And to make matters worse, at the end of the game said fúcktards were chanting "We love you Saint Murn!".

Some say "fickle", I say "two-faced, hypocritical cúnts".

If people want to leave early that's their look-out. However what really got me was the above mentioned "What a load of rubbish". This was chanted when Saints were 2-0 down & looking very shaky, a time when the players needed the fans to give encouragement yet these fúcktards come out with this pish. And to make matters worse, at the end of the game said fúcktards were chanting "We love you Saint Murn!".

Exactly, no real support when needed, jump aboard the "We love you" when were winning.

The famous 5-4 game against Ross county was a game I encountered similar "support", slagging everyone and anyone when they came back, after Thommos superb overhead kick to win the match, jumping around like the cnuts they are.

And some say the OF support are bawbags.

PS They "go every week", they are the true support, seemingly. lol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

This has been the character of football fans from time immemorial - its an emotional roller-coaster. Don't tell me you've not experienced that frustration and joy all in a brief span of time? Sounds to me you're a Saint Saint.

Same in W4 no chanting but the abuse starting - NEVER have and NEVER will do that - there is NO point. I know the 'I've paid my money I'll say what I want' thing BUT the team are 2 down, staring play offs in the face - I don't care what anyone says professional footballers or not - ABUSE coming from their OWN fans will not help. Get behind them, encourage them and if you can't do that say nothing - the pub and the forum - let off your steam and anger then. During a game is not the time to do it. God I was hell of a disheartened at 2-0 but everytime someone shouted abuse I shouted encouragement. One of the guys who I have gone to the fitba with for more years than I care to remember is one of the most direct spoken people you will ever meet but he thinks the same as me on this one - yesterday he was raging like the rest of us but not once did he shout abuse - he hates it too. SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT - pub - RANT!

Have a good Sunday everyone :-)

This has been the character of football fans from time immemorial - its an emotional roller-coaster. Don't tell me you've not experienced that frustration and joy all in a brief span of time? Sounds to me you're a Saint Saint.

Read above.

I'm aware of the rollercoaster of emotions but just because this level of "support" isn't new it doesn't, IMO, make it useful to anyone.

Read above.

I'm aware of the rollercoaster of emotions but just because this level of "support" isn't new it doesn't, IMO, make it useful to anyone.

Of course, there are some levels of abuse which is out of order and I don't condone it but we live in an imperfect world and whilst we try to discourage it, this negative reaction is a reflection of a long disappointing season.

Of course, there are some levels of abuse which is out of order and I don't condone it but we live in an imperfect world and whilst we try to discourage it, this negative reaction is a reflection of a long disappointing season.

Saints have been in the top flight for a full 8 seasons now and a good few of them have seen the team in the exact same position as this season so what makes this season any different? Is there an expectation or even a demand that a top six place is achieved? If so then they can fúck off to support Glasgow clubs.

What’s more it’s not confined to this season or last. Two years ago when Saints finished 8th these fúcking ball-bags were moaning because there was no relegation battle to get excited about.

No, this negative reaction is not a reflection of a long disappointing season but a reflection of cúnts being miserable, two-faced cúnts.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

People react in all sorts of ways but the level of this sort of bawbagery, usually fuelled by one too many, isn't excusable by "a long disappointing" season and is sickening people who do attend and is putting other people off attending, mainly at home games.

Must be "the elite" season ticket holders. lol.gif

PS A fellow forum member had posted a more "brutal" description above. laugh.png

Edited by faraway saint

People react in all sorts of ways but the level of this sort of bawbagery, usually fuelled by one too many, isn't excusable by "a long disappointing" season and is sickening people who do attend and is putting other people off attending, mainly at home games.

PS A fellow forum member had posted a more "brutal" description above. laugh.png

Spot on FS. This season there have been several games I’ve declined attending and that’s the sole reason.

Is this another excuse as to why you don't turn up?lol.gif