St Mirren V Hibs 19/4/14

Based on current form i cant believe anyone would trust Newton in the middle of the park in games thay will become battles.

Hes by no means a saviour but IMO Goodwin is a must for these games.

don't think we've seen the same newton this season because he does not like playing right mid.

Goody will more than likely need to get subbed at some point to not risk getting a 2nd yellow

I'm happy with either really both have there flaws

Hibs will most likely fail to beat Aberdeen tomorrow so will come to Paisley still very much in the mix for 11th spot. It's going to be a great battle down at the bottom. The best the league has seen for decades.

I can see Hibs bringing a much bigger crowd than they normally do so might see close to 1500 in the away end if not more. It's going to be some battle on the pitch and possibly even off it. Bring it on!

A battling 1.1 draw.

Nice to have a week off after a win. If Hibs win tomorrow you think they're probably safe, if they don't win they'll come into this match right in the mix with the pressure on.

I think we will win regardless, and I think we will beat Thistle the following Friday too. 6 points from 6 and we will be all but safe after the Firhill game.

I'm reserving my prediction until after the Sheep v Hibs game tomorrow night, but I imagine that Butcher will be looking for a point, pack the midfield and defend high up the pitch. If he manages a 0-0 then our game will have an entirely different feel to it, as they'll have stopped the spiral of defeats.

I think the Aberdeen will have too much for them and take the points in a scrappy affair.

When this happens i'll be back on here Tuesday morning to predict Saints 2-0 Hibs.

Up until now all I've wanted was for us to avoid the play off spot, but yesterday's result coupled with Ross county's manager giving yet another whiney interview blaming everybody but himself for a defeat has made me greedy - I now want them relegated.