St Mirren V Hibs 19/4/14

Having seen it on Alba I actually believe that was quite a bad tackle. He didn't need to go in for that and he has caught Thomson late there. A yellow at the very least.

Cannot agree where was the bad tackle, Goodwin's left leg brushed against Thomson's foot. As for "he didn't need to go in" , that's what players do.

Not seen the Alba from where I was sitting it looked like Goodwin went in with two feet with his studs showing but he did not connect a booking maybe a sending off never. Maybe it was my saints glasses but the ref was giving them everything 50 50. Still mustn't grumble fantastic result :)

Goodwin. f**kin shocker.

will Goodwin ever learn?

Lets not kid ourselves the guy is a f'kin liability and has let us down once again.

Guys a f**king nut job and as much of a liability as Cheesy

It would be great if St Mirren fans actually watched the incident instead of sticking the boot into Goodwin at every unwarranted opportunity. No wonder he is vilified by the officials and the press when our own supporters are no better. It's disgraceful.

It was never a red in a million years.

He didn't need to make the tackle but was alread past Thomson and his foot was bent back under him. To suggest that it was serious foul play is preposterous. The officiating was predictably hellish yet again this afternoon.

It was never a red in a million years.

He didn't need to make the tackle but was alread past Thomson and his foot was bent back under him. To suggest that it was serious foul play is preposterous. The officiating was predictably hellish yet again this afternoon.

I don't disagree Drew, but it was still a challenge he didn't need to make. Will be interesting to see if we appeal it or not.

Great 3 points, again. Very mature performances from mcginn and McLean. Thought they controlled the game by calming it down when needed and burst forward to win us a freekick when under pressure. Ref was gash, no surprise there. Fantastic to see out players fight for 90 mins and also a through ball to run onto and score, we don't do it often enough. More beer time :-)

Allowing them more supporters can only be a help to them because any atmosphere created in the ground will come from them giving there team a boost.But then again they probably wont need it as we dont do two wins in a row very often.

Aye, those visiting Hibees fair put the wind up us right enough. Sitting quietly, a few bouts of booing and leaving early.

Solid defence after we went down to 10 men and two well-taken goals. Really satisfying.

Hard to know what to say about Goodwin. Would have to see it again, but we weren't too far from the incident and it seemed that he made the tackle after the referee had blown his whistle. If nothing else it was very late. I can't see us winning an appeal. Djemba Djemba on Friday?