St Mirren V Hibs 19/4/14

Has Hibs actually sold 1600 tickets ? The club tend to give around 500 and then increase them to the away team as required. Last year Dundee were said to sold out which started a panic in Dundee before they found out they has only sold the initial amount we gave them.

Has Hibs actually sold 1600 tickets ? The club tend to give around 500 and then increase them to the away team as required. Last year Dundee were said to sold out which started a panic in Dundee before they found out they has only sold the initial amount we gave them.

Hibs site says over 1100 tickets have been sold. It says you can turn up and buy a ticket for the away end on the day so that's what I intend to do.

& this children, is why you should pay more attention at school. wacko.png

I've awoken today strangely optimistic - it's a sunshiney day in Warrington - so shorts on - tackling the garden - beer will be flowing and the radio will be on.

I'm predicting 2-1 saints ( thommo & mcginn )

5038 crowd

Sunshine

12 planes

And at the end of the game loads of smiley happy buddies!

I looked in to coming up for this game but network rail fxxked it up by their Easter lets rip up the rails schedule - and wanted £107 return to sit on a bus from carlise to Glasgow on the way up and a bus from Glasgow to Lancaster on the way south then train to Wigan then bus to Warrington ( wtf )!

So fingers crossed its not an epic goal fest of a game!

Have a great day buds one and all

Edited by Liverpool Bud

I've awoken today strangely optimistic - it's a sunshiney day in Warrington - so shorts on - tackling the garden - beer will be flowing and the radio will be on.

I'm predicting 2-1 saints ( thommo & mcginn )

5038 crowd

Sunshine

12 planes

And at the end of the game loads of smiley happy buddies!

I looked in to coming up for this game but network rail fxxked it up by their Easter lets rip up the rails schedule - and wanted £107 return to sit on a bus from carlise to Glasgow on the way up and a bus from Glasgow to Lancaster on the way south then train to Wigan then bus to Warrington ( wtf )!

So fingers crossed its not an epic goal fest of a game!

Have a great day buds one and all

Flybe , manchester -Paisley international would have been £130 today, £100 for the next home game. Worth a thought ?

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

don't have time to read through anything but just wanna say - GET FOOKIN INTAE THEM!! whatever was said at half time in the motherwell game - should be painted on the dressing walls and repeated repeatedly!!!!

Pass the ball around aimlessly and wait till the ref makes a mistake and gives us a penalty - probably not the worst team talk Lennon's ever given.

Hibs on a terrible run and us up next ...... I've seen this play out so many times before so today please Saints lets go with the form book and do this mob ! Cracking day and we should hopefully get a good crowd in and put in a decent performance.Thommo double for me 2-1 to the Buds !

COYS !