Season Ticket Renewal

Heard a lot of discussion at game today about wither people would renew season ticket or not depending on what division we are in. Im a true supporter and regardless of what happens I will be renewing mines and my families. Is that not what you are meant to do? follow your team through thick and thin? Hope most of you agree?

I dont have a season ticket.I havent had one for about 25 years.

I have supported Saints ALL my life , attending games home & away for over 45 years.

I was fortunate enough to have been given a couple of briefs for the Family stand from a good friend who was at corporate today.

After that, i have no desire whatsoever to get a season ticket ever again. As i stated on another thread, the shite i listened to from so called fans round about me (season ticket holders) wqas enough to convince me that buying as i go & choosing to decide where i sit is a far better option than the dubious privelage of spending a season in MY seat when i have to listen to the negative drivel of the dobbers around me who seem more intent in slagging off our players.

Now, if there was a season ticket which permitted entry to a stand & an area you could sit where you please & move if your sitting beside a knobend..... then , perhaps Yes.

I have supported Saints ALL my life , attending games home & away for over 45 years.

I was fortunate enough to have been given a couple of briefs for the Family stand from a good friend who was at corporate today.

After that, i have no desire whatsoever to get a season ticket ever again. As i stated on another thread, the shite i listened to from so called fans round about me (season ticket holders) wqas enough to convince me that buying as i go & choosing to decide where i sit is a far better option than the dubious privelage of spending a season in MY seat when i have to listen to the negative drivel of the dobbers around me who seem more intent in slagging off our players.

Now, if there was a season ticket which permitted entry to a stand & an area you could sit where you please & move if your sitting beside a knobend..... then , perhaps Yes.

you do know that you have as much chance of changing your seat during a match having a season ticket as you do having a match day ticket, people don't generally check your season ticket in the same way they don't check your matchday ticket. However each to their own.

Back on topic I buy a season ticket as I sit with my pals and have a great seat at the halfway line and will buy my season ticket in first div.

There is a chance I may not renew, not anything to do with whether we stay up or go down, or how we play or whether Danny is still in charge. It's simple economic reasons for me, I've been on Statutory Sick Pay for most of the last six months and if I'm not well enough to get back to work soon I won't be able to afford one, ironically if I hadn't had a season ticket this season I'd have missed a lot of games while I've been ill.

I will renew if I can.

If you can afford a season ticket, buy one, it helps the club to get money in early. I have one,but people who turn up every week and pay their money are every bit a Saints fans as I am. If more people turn up we can get better players. Get to the next 5 games if you can , it's our club they need everyone of us to be there. NEVER give up on us. Yesterday proved that when we get behind them they respond COYS.

Had a season ticket only once in over 40 yrs following Saints, and we got relegated ! Always pay at the gate and help the club by paying more than the season ticket holders do. Missed lots of games this season and will return when we have a proper manager in charge.

If you can afford a season ticket, buy one, it helps the club to get money in early. I have one,but people who turn up every week and pay their money are every bit a Saints fans as I am. If more people turn up we can get better players. Get to the next 5 games if you can , it's our club they need everyone of us to be there. NEVER give up on us. Yesterday proved that when we get behind them they respond COYS.

Aye... my season ticket money helped us get some quality players in pre-season to really improve the squad! !!!!

Had a season ticket only once in over 40 yrs following Saints, and we got relegated ! Always pay at the gate and help the club by paying more than the season ticket holders do. Missed lots of games this season and will return when we have a proper manager in charge.

So how have you paid more than the season ticket holders when you've missed lots of games this season?

There is a chance I may not renew, not anything to do with whether we stay up or go down, or how we play or whether Danny is still in charge. It's simple economic reasons for me, I've been on Statutory Sick Pay for most of the last six months and if I'm not well enough to get back to work soon I won't be able to afford one, ironically if I hadn't had a season ticket this season I'd have missed a lot of games while I've been ill.

I will renew if I can.

do you know that if you are having difficulties whilst on SSP that you can claim income support to top up SSP, check on www.gov.uk to find out if you qualify for income support.

ETA you can also back-date income support to the day you became unwell.

SSP will stop after 28 weeks then you need to phone 08000556688 and claim ESA (you can actually set up a claim for ESA now as it can be claimed 3 months in advance)

Edited by buddiecat

So who is the better fan - the season ticket holder or the non-season ticket holder who gives more money over the season to the club?

How good a Saints fan you are is obviously the most important thing - rather than, you know, just being a Saints fan.

We must know!

I certainly hope that pozbaird renews his. After all, he wouldn't be a true fan if he didn'twhistling.gif

Good morning from Atlanta baldy. Free WiFi in the hotel and an iPod touch are the ideal way to keep tabs on your posts...Hope you looked after my ST. Typical. They wait until I'm in the States, then come up with another Motherwell 3-2 turnaround. Booo!

Onto Savannah and Dallas, but will be back for the Hibs game, so you keep that wee plastic bringer of heartache safe, I'm sure we won't revert to type and I'll be branded a jinx for being there.

Glad you enjoyed a thrilling comeback ya' lucky basturtttt!

So who is the better fan - the season ticket holder or the non-season ticket holder who gives more money over the season to the club?

How good a Saints fan you are is obviously the most important thing - rather than, you know, just being a Saints fan.

We must know!

I'm the best, 2nd spots up for grabs if you want it.

Good morning from Atlanta baldy. Free WiFi in the hotel and an iPod touch are the ideal way to keep tabs on your posts...Hope you looked after my ST. Typical. They wait until I'm in the States, then come up with another Motherwell 3-2 turnaround. Booo!

Onto Savannah and Dallas, but will be back for the Hibs game, so you keep that wee plastic bringer of heartache safe, I'm sure we won't revert to type and I'll be branded a jinx for being there.

Glad you enjoyed a thrilling comeback ya' lucky basturtttt!

I trust you're having a good time over there?

If so, I reckon you should stay on for a few weeks more.

Anyway, me and MG even got a bit of bromance going on after the third went in, and you wouldn't want to ruin it for us, would you?sad.png

Anyway, me and MG even got a bit of bromance going on after the third went in, and you wouldn't want to ruin it for us, would you?sad.png

I feckin knew it... always had my suspicions! Last time I pour you into a car!!!! ;)

Yes, having a great time. Never been to Atlanta before. Lots of interest, the home of course of Coca Cola, CNN, and Martin Luther King. Done those tours. Very good, looking forward to doing the Georgia Dome tour tomorrow, home of the NFL Atlanta Falcons.

Back in the hotel room for a bit. Might need to buy new underpants tomorrow. Just soiled the ones I was wearing while reading the following words on 't internet..... John. Baird. Rangers. Ramsdens.

Haaaaaaa!

All stands should be unallocated seats.