Season Ticket Renewal

do you know that if you are having difficulties whilst on SSP that you can claim income support to top up SSP, check on www.gov.uk to find out if you qualify for income support.

ETA you can also back-date income support to the day you became unwell.

SSP will stop after 28 weeks then you need to phone 08000556688 and claim ESA (you can actually set up a claim for ESA now as it can be claimed 3 months in advance)

Thanks for the advice Bud.

Heard a lot of discussion at game today about wither people would renew season ticket or not depending on what division we are in. Im a true supporter and regardless of what happens I will be renewing mines and my families. Is that not what you are meant to do? follow your team through thick and thin? Hope most of you agree?

I will also renew regardless of the division but then again I am hopeleslly hooked on all things Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co.

However you state "is that not what you are meant to do?" and the truthful answer for most people is a resolute "no". People are under no obligation to part with hard earned cash to attend football matches, buy season tickets, strips or over priced pies, no obligation whatsoever. Our glorious football club must always appreciate that the supporters do not have to stump up cash for anything and be grateful when they do so. If certian people do not wish to watch first divison or championship football or whatever its called then thats up to them. That said I have every confidence that our glorious football club do appreciate the fans.

Heard a lot of discussion at game today about wither people would renew season ticket or not depending on what division we are in. Im a true supporter and regardless of what happens I will be renewing mines and my families. Is that not what you are meant to do? follow your team through thick and thin? Hope most of you agree?

Yep, I'll be renewing mine no matter what, but it'll be as a premier league side as this is where Saints will be next season.

Talking of season tickets...

How innovative is the thinking at the Wee Rovers for the coming season... ...

http://albionroversfc.com/?p=4874#.U0LRXbp6uo8.twitter

What a fantastic idea, fantastic in the indeed.

Would it not be great if our old firm foes ran a similiar scheme? If so I would buy every season ticket for 10p each and then of course never darken the door of either stadia. One would also be left to wonder why the attendance would still be claimed to be 40k plus every week of course!

Great idea for a club like the good old Albion, Would it work at a glorious little club like ours? Of that I cannot be sure as I would be rather upset if anyone extracted the urine in a taking the piss sort of way. Perhaps some more financially comfortable fans like Shull would pay double for a season ticket (with all that money he has saved on pies over the years) thus off setting the discount taken by many others. Another idea would be a free season ticket and we "pay what we can" to get out of the stadium after each match. The downside of course would be that I would have paid plenty after the recent victories over Motherwell and Kilmarnock but nothing after almost every other game. In fact after the St Johnstone debacle I would have demanded a refund!!!!!

Anyway one must applaude the Rovers of Albion for trying something new.

Talking of season tickets...

How innovative is the thinking at the Wee Rovers for the coming season... ...

http://albionroversfc.com/?p=4874#.U0LRXbp6uo8.twitter

Good luck to Albion Rovers. Oh how I wish they had stuffed McCoist's nanny goats!.It's hard to be sure their experiment will work in the long term but I hope it does.

Incidentally, did anyone notice on the spiel it mentioned their trial run earlier this season and said it was 'an overwhelming success by any metric'. Any what? A wee bit flowery for a football programme I would have thought. 'Any way you want to look at it' would have done. And saved folk reaching for their dictionary or Wiki. Not that I had to, you understand!

So how have you paid more than the season ticket holders when you've missed lots of games this season?

Mine was rather meant as a joke. I have missed loads of games this season and last, mainly due to the woeful fare on offer and the lack of a manager.

I went for decades every home game without a season ticket ( couldnt afford it up front so paid at the gate) so in theory I paid more than the ST holders. Didnt mind then, as entry prices were not extortionate.

And just as a matter of record, I feel that all my moans are justified.

Please, you more genuine fans, tell me which of these are unworthy of a moan................

£20 admission price.

All ticket policy in a half full ground.

Less than a goal a game over a couple of seasons.

Very rarely win at home.

Signings mostly duds or loanees.

Visiting fans allowed to stand, Saints fans forbidden.

Danny Lennon.

• 2 weeks later...

Havent had a season ticket since we flitted from Love Street ( I miss that place) and have had the misfortune to be working in Edinburgh for the past few years so havent got to that many games. If the job im in(Glasgow) stays secure, I'll buy a ticket regardless of what division we are, If not i'll get to as many games as I can.

I do also understand why some fans may not. For a lot of folk, times are tuff and some need to get value for money, and some folk may see our performances as not being 'good value for money' and have heard some folk saying its paying £20 for 90 mins of pain.

Dont think we should be berating folk who make a choice on whether to get a season ticket or not. Im sure we all have a reason for whatever we choose to do

i will only renew if we are in the SPFL

or the championship :-P

I don't think I'll be getting a season ticket unfortunately, and I generally only manage to get to about 5 or 6 games a season at most. Am I still allowed to call myself a true St.Mirren fan?? Cos I think I will be doing just that.

You could live on the other side of the world and still be a true St.Mirren fan.