Where's Shull?

RickMcD

Guest TPAFKATS

Where is our taxi driving pal frae Borrheid? Haven't seen anything for a while. Is something going on I haven't heard about? I miss him. Maybe we could start our own version of 'Where's Wally?'

He's alive and well.

That's all.

Right on cue farawally whistling.gif

Where is our taxi driving pal frae Borrheid? Haven't seen anything for a while. Is something going on I haven't heard about? I miss him. Maybe we could start our own version of 'Where's Wally?'

He's doing some consultancy work for Moneysupermarket.com, he was quoted in a meeting this morning saying "for fùcks sake, how MUCH"

He's alive.

Saw him on the Paisley Rd earlier.

Fixing a pothole...

Or lying in the middle of the road cos his wee team got knocked oot the cup?

whistling.gif:

I heard the other day that a scientist reckoned he had found a trace of intelligent life on an exoplanet near Alpha Centauri B, and I wondered if that's where Shull went. Then I thought to myself, intelligent life? Shull? Mibbee naw.

What is going on? Rangers accounts are so bad that you have to think someone's having a laugh. Then Rangers get brushed aside in the cup semi by a Dundee United team that never really got into top gear, And not a word from Shull? Not even his usual words of sympathy for Sevco fans, Aye F**k Em! This is really strange. It's like looking for Lucan only Shull's a good guy. Where is he?

No. whistling.gif

There's nothing more annoying than somebody who knows, and although he knows you know, and he knows it's driving you nuts, he really wants you to keep your nose out of it. How many more 'No's' are you meaning to post? For God's sake, just let us know and if no, how no?