So Farewell...ultimate Warrior

Master Yoda

WWF legend Ultimate Warrior dies age 54. A childhood hero. Sad days.

Yeah. Remem,ber him. He was in the same gen as Jake the snake, sgt Slaughter and the Hulkster. Those were the days. R.I.P. as the Undertaker would say.

Yeah. Remem,ber him. He was in the same gen as Jake the snake, sgt Slaughter and the Hulkster. Those were the days. R.I.P. as the Undertaker would say.

He was the best, no doubts..f**kin loved it when he came on, flying under the bottom rope.. This is where LEGEND is appropriate!,

so you can't be grown up if you remember someone that was entertaining the world 20 years ago?

Entertaining is purely subjective and many would see "wrestling" as pantomime for the young and adults who have not grown up..............................I could use more "less than generous" terms but it is a person who has passed away and I'll refrain from being disrespectful. shutup.gif

Entertaining is purely subjective and many would see "wrestling" as pantomime for the young and adults who have not grown up..............................I could use more "less than generous" terms but it is a person who has passed away and I'll refrain from being disrespectful. shutup.gif

ok so you can't grow up in 20 years?

Are you saying people can't like wrestling and panto, as wrestling is panto for youngsters? What do 'grown ups' do for entertainment? Go to the cinema? Sit on the hyperdrive interweb and troll people who aren't grown up? Get kicked out of football matches for having drunk far too much? Let me know, I'd love to grow older more gracefully than I am.

ok so you can't grow up in 20 years?

Are you saying people can't like wrestling and panto, as wrestling is panto for youngsters? What do 'grown ups' do for entertainment? Go to the cinema? Sit on the hyperdrive interweb and troll people who aren't grown up? Get kicked out of football matches for having drunk far too much? Let me know, I'd love to grow older more gracefully than I am.

Let me help you........................saddo. 1eye.gif