Stewart Gilmour Was Right

Or do you mean, right not to offer lennon a contract coz we can now resign him on a cheaper contract as he hasn't reached the fans potential? Or do you mean right not to offer lennon a contract coz it aint being renewed?

Topic of this forum has so many answers, not like the rest of the good topics that Shull and Faraway Saint start, lol

whistling.gifpunk.gifbangin.gifthumbup2.gifclap.gifclap2.gifnotworthy.gifsorry.gif

Full of emoticons after today's result

I have to agree as awkward as it is for saint mirrens chances of spl survival the play off really has made it very interesting/stressfull this year... Just about all of the bottom 6 are in danger of finishing 11th... well done spl..

Or do you mean, right not to offer lennon a contract coz we can now resign him on a cheaper contract as he hasn't reached the fans potential? Or do you mean right not to offer lennon a contract coz it aint being renewed?

Topic of this forum has so many answers, not like the rest of the good topics that Shull and Faraway Saint start, lol

whistling.gifpunk.gifbangin.gifthumbup2.gifclap.gifclap2.gifnotworthy.gifsorry.gif

Full of emoticons after today's result

Maybe I could be SUPPORTER of the year right enough? whistling.gif

Although I have noticed some other supporters have suddenly started supporting the team/manager?

... Just about all of the bottom 6 are in danger of finishing 11th...

The only team in the bottom six with no chance of finishing 11th is Hearts. Of the rest I actually think we have the best fixtures, but that doesn't make us safe either. It could all go down to the final day and even goal difference.

There has always been much opposition to the split over the years and I've never understood why.

The concept is a stroke of genius.

The clubs at the bottom all play each other thus generating big crowds.

If Hearts hadn't ended up with a 15 point deduction then we may well have seen all 6 clubs at the bottom in a relegation dogfight.