Partick Thistle V St Mirren (Rip Simon Richardson)

Lex

Not sure don't have the figures going that far back.

Brian tells me after the 240 remaining are sold that they will start selling the restricted view seats.

Although there are 477 restricted view seats, by their nature these are dotted about all over the place in 1s and 2s and are behind pillars and stuff.

Better than nothing but not great.

The "sit anywhere norm at away matches" will not work if restricted seat ticket holders turn up and sit in a seat of their choice.

I'll be arriving early and taking my seat.

I would not want to be arriving 5 minutes before kick off and trying to shift someone who will give me the stock reply,

"Somebody is in my seat mate what do you want me to do?"

Answer "Not my problem mate."

I know.

However, we asked the stewards if we had to sit in the seats corresponding to the numbers on our pre-bought tickets and we were told it didn't matter where we sat.

I doubt they'll enforce the numbered seating with an even bigger crowd in attendance.

Anyway, I don't give a shit, as I'll be standing drinking beer in the Town Hall.

think the first game was different given that there were loads of seats available. Surely if it's a sell out you have to sit in your allocated seat?

Turn up early sit where you like.. Fck the seat numbers, sit with yer pals and have a good time!

Yeah, that's the approach your stewards took the last time we were in paisley.

I'd bought specific seats right behind the goal up the back.

Ended up watching the game from the front row disabled seats with a tit of a steward blocking my view of the back of an advertising board.

Sit in the seat your ticket tells you to sit in.

Look at the confusion, bickering and name-calling the issue of seating has caused our support before match day...

How the he'll are our support going to cope with more complex issues like getting through the turnstiles? Queuing up for a pie? Knowing when it's time to leave? Getting back on the right bus?

Maybes we should get some of yon food bank stuff diverted to Firhill as part of the disaster recovery plan should it all go tits up, and we can,t find the toilets!

Look at the confusion, bickering and name-calling the issue of seating has caused our support before match day...

How the he'll are our support going to cope with more complex issues like getting through the turnstiles? Queuing up for a pie? Knowing when it's time to leave? Getting back on the right bus?

Maybes we should get some of yon food bank stuff diverted to Firhill as part of the disaster recovery plan should it all go tits up, and we can,t find the toilets!

How are foodbank supplies supposed to help the guy who's pocket I've just pissed in?

Only restricted view seats left.

No problem to most of us as we have spent many games watching Saints with our hands covering our eyes!

I've just bought more tickets and they are NOT restricted view.

I'll be taking the seat specified on my ticket and suggest that everyone else does the same. We cannot be doing with a daft rammy in the build up to this match.

People also need to bear in mind that there will be kids attending the match, and behaviours will need to be kept in check (that said, if I find someone in my seat, I'll be delivering arranging that one of my mates delivers a swift boot to the stones).

I'll be taking the seat specified on my ticket and suggest that everyone else does the same. We cannot be doing with a daft rammy in the build up to this match.

People also need to bear in mind that there will be kids attending the match, and behaviours will need to be kept in check (that said, if I find someone in my seat, I'll be delivering arranging that one of my mates delivers a swift boot to the stones).

(Reading first line).... Are you going for a Guiness book of record entry??? 2000 buddies on one seat,

Cracking effort by Saints fans - just shows what a couple of wins can do for morale. When we are on a decent run a large percentage of our core support also take in away games ..... say 2,000 out of 3,700 , 54% not too shabby ! punk.gif