Partick Thistle V St Mirren (Rip Simon Richardson)

Lex

Look at the confusion, bickering and name-calling the issue of seating has caused our support before match day...

How the he'll are our support going to cope with more complex issues like getting through the turnstiles? Queuing up for a pie? Knowing when it's time to leave? Getting back on the right bus?

Maybes we should get some of yon food bank stuff diverted to Firhill as part of the disaster recovery plan should it all go tits up, and we can,t find the toilets!

If during the game I leave my seat to purchase a refreshment I will be, like at the Oscars, employing a "seat filler".

post-2392-0-39870600-1398334370_thumb.jp

Here is my mate Johnny's seat filler.

post-2392-0-79926700-1398334535_thumb.jp

It is important that the person resembles you.

Indeed and I'll be settling down in Orlando come Friday afternoon with a few Bud Lights and my Thistle supporting mate, cheering us all the way to a thrilling 3rd win on the bounce.

COYS!!

day off sorted, tee time at 8.18 booked and confirmed with the manager of my local boozer that he'll be showing it. Should be a great day. COYS

I dont think it matters where you sit in that main stand a pillar will block some view of the game.

as for the main stand last time round, it was shocking no water to wash ur hands and had ran out of hot food before kick off all we could get was capri-suns and im not 5 anymore. Hopefully they have stepped up their game.

Would it be possible to get another unofficial 68th minute applause arranged by both sets of fans in the 68th minute?

I know DaveJ could probably get Thistle fans aware through his contacts.

A few of Simon's friends including DaveJ contributed to a brick at St Mirren.

image001.jpg

More than happy to start a thread on WAT to make folk aware and encourage it.

Well done to every one that is going tomorrow night I can't go due to a 40th but is was cracking atmosphere last time we were there and it will be even better tomorrow I am sure....

It's a fellow buddies birthday night so we will be watching Alba and kicking ever ball along with the rest of you!!!

Get right behind them and let's bring 3 points back to Paisley

I'll be taking the seat specified on my ticket and suggest that everyone else does the same. We cannot be doing with a daft rammy in the build up to this match.

People also need to bear in mind that there will be kids attending the match, and behaviours will need to be kept in check (that said, if I find someone in my seat, I'll be delivering arranging that one of my mates delivers a swift boot to the stones).

Spot on. I'll be taking my allocated seat. Anyone in my seat will move, voluntarily or otherwise.