Partick Thistle V St Mirren (Rip Simon Richardson)

Lex

We have now sold over 1,900 tickets for tomorrow's game at Firhill. More updates in the morning!

We have contacted Partick Thistle who have confirmed that the tickets for tomorrow's game at Firhill are seat specific and that you must use the seat designated on your ticket.

It is picking them up that is the problem...versus watching on TV or being a very obvious 'neutral' in the home end...

I could pick them up for you and meet you at the ground if it helps you out, just pm me if you want some help

It is picking them up that is the problem...versus watching on TV or being a very obvious 'neutral' in the home end...

Ticket office is supposed to be open until 5pm tomorrow evening if that helps you out. The demand seems to be there that there just won't be any tickets left to sell at the ground.

Park on St George's Road facing towards Garscube Road.

10 minute walk from the ground.

Get in the car, turn right at the cross roads 2 minutes down garscube road and join the motorway at Stow Colledge. Easy.

Alternative is to turn left up Garscube road and do a Uturn and face south. Parking from Arnold Clark down will allow a quick exit too.

You only really get caught in traffic if you are parked near the star n garter.

I was at the 3-0 game at Fir Hill on 10th November 2013 with Simon, my mate of 39 years, his nephew Keith, and another best friend Jim. Jim, Simon and me had stood on the Love Street North Bank from a young age - I lost count of the number of games we saw, home and away.

10th November will forever be etched in my brain. We had an excellent day out - beers, watching the Saints win, curry and laughs - exactly what best mates should do. Shortly after midnight I said my farewells to Simon and planned to do it all again a month later away to Motherwell. I walked one way, Simon walked the other. Shortly afterwards some random bastard killed him for no apparent reason. I was the lucky one. Not only is this an attack on my best mate, it's an attack on society - it could have happened to anyone reading this.

I can't bring myself to attend tomorrow - do Simon proud Saints.

The murder trial begins on 9th June. Justice for Simon.

Edited by Rod

Park on St George's Road facing towards Garscube Road.

10 minute walk from the ground.

Get in the car, turn right at the cross roads 2 minutes down garscube road and join the motorway at Stow Colledge. Easy.

Alternative is to turn left up Garscube road and do a Uturn and face south. Parking from Arnold Clark down will allow a quick exit too.

You only really get caught in traffic if you are parked near the star n garter.

Cheers Dave.j

I could pick them up for you and meet you at the ground if it helps you out, just pm me if you want some help

Got an extra ticket in the post this morning. So there is a spare going if anyone is looking for a ticket.

hope you can all work something out!

Let's make some noise at this game. Remember the days at Cappielow and Starks Park, let's give the TV crowd something to talk about!!

Yes looks set to be our biggest travelling league support since the famous Fir Park 3v2 match. We need to ramp up the atmosphere from before KO and stay right behind the team for the full 90 mins. No one should be coming out this ground without being hoarse !