Partick Thistle V St Mirren (Rip Simon Richardson)

Lex

We were poor on Friday, and I found the whole experience of attending the match a bit underwhelming, if I am being totally honest.

I think it was a bit of an anti-climax for a couple of reasons. Firstly, it had perhaps been over-hyped in the build-up, and the game didn't quite live up the billing. Secondly, the match was always going to struggle to equal the excitement and drama of the previous two matches against Motherwell (tremendous fight back to win 3-2) and Hibs (holding on to win 2-0 despite the injustice of the JG red card).

There will be a wee edge on Saturday against County due to Derek Adams being a repellent scrote, so hopefully the atmosphere and performance will have a bit more spice.

I thought it was a great game on Friday. End to End stuff, both teams could have won it, atmosphere was terrific too.

Stop being grumpy fish.gif

I thought it was a great occassion. Full stand of noisy Buddies before kick off. I got a great video of our rendition of OWTS just before kick off.

The 68th minute applause was so well respected by both sets of fans it was spine tingling and a fantastic tribute.

By the end of the game I was happy to take a point and it was a better point for us than them. A west end pub crawl after the game followed, until finally being thrown out of Oran Mor for exposing my Saints top to get a picture with Conor Newton at 2am.

Overall, I loved it. So much so that I am flying back over from Paris this Friday for the County game too (love easyjet!). Will be bringing my kilt too to honour our departed friend.

3 points and safety please. COYS.

I thought it was a great occassion. Full stand of noisy Buddies before kick off. I got a great video of our rendition of OWTS just before kick off.

The 68th minute applause was so well respected by both sets of fans it was spine tingling and a fantastic tribute.

By the end of the game I was happy to take a point and it was a better point for us than them. A west end pub crawl after the game followed, until finally being thrown out of Oran Mor for exposing my Saints top to get a picture with Conor Newton at 2am.

Overall, I loved it. So much so that I am flying back over from Paris this Friday for the County game too (love easyjet!). Will be bringing my kilt too to honour our departed friend.

How much is a pint of heavy on the Champs-Elysees these days then?

Oran Mor has a good band on this Saturday night.

http://www.oran-mor.co.uk/whats-on/old-dance-school/?eID=9857

I'm going and if we win I might keep my kilt on.

I thought it was a great game on Friday. End to End stuff, both teams could have won it, atmosphere was terrific too.

Stop being grumpy fish.gif

It's obvious that Drew missed his normal Friday night bingo to attend.....cut him some slack.

As I say, I don't think it lived up to the hype, but I was probably just in the huff cause I didn't get a few scoops on the night (I'd also had a bit of a shite day at work between one thing and another, and I think I was a bit pre-occupied with that)sad.png