Partick Thistle V St Mirren (Rip Simon Richardson)

Lex

Fox Soccer Plusthumbup2.gif

Indeed and I'll be settling down in Orlando come Friday afternoon with a few Bud Lights and my Thistle supporting mate, cheering us all the way to a thrilling 3rd win on the bounce.

COYS!!

Edited by DLBud

Thank Christ we don't play hearts until our last game as it looks like they will hurt a few teams with their defiant style. With the nature of the split meaning someone losing ground very quickly its a must that we don't lose on Friday.I would take a YAWNY YAWNY ( that's what 0-0 sounds like in Gaelic to me anyway) Thistle will be a very tough prospect at firhill. It's great to feel confident and we are playing well enough to win. I just wish I could watch us just once and not be shitting myself. Nearly 40 years of this and still haven't learned.

let's hope not :P

Saints to win 2-3

Win this, and I reckon we're safe. My prediction was anything other than defeat against Motherwell and winning two post-split matches would be enough. We have already exceeded that, and I cannot see us being in 11th spot come the end of the league campaign if we win on Friday.

I've got my ticket, but have no idea where I'll be sitting (M3/Q/43 anyone....davej?). Main Stand, obviously, but other than that....

The good thing about the split is that teams all around us are cutting each others' throats. Another 3 points should be enought to see us through, and I have a feeling that the big away support under the floodlights at Firhill will drive the players on to secure what we need on Friday night.

COYS!!!!

Win this, and I reckon we're safe. My prediction was anything other than defeat against Motherwell and winning two post-split matches would be enough. We have already exceeded that, and I cannot see us being in 11th spot come the end of the league campaign if we win on Friday.

I've got my ticket, but have no idea where I'll be sitting (M3/Q/43 anyone....davej?). Main Stand, obviously, but other than that....

The good thing about the split is that teams all around us are cutting each others' throats. Another 3 points should be enought to see us through, and I have a feeling that the big away support under the floodlights at Firhill will drive the players on to secure what we need on Friday night.

COYS!!!!

Avoiding play off spot will be arithmetically confirmed by our result against Ross County...

Thon Rich teuchter that's been masturbating his wonga up in the heilans will feckin nut 'Groanly Adams' if the wee ferret faced f**k pig takes them down after having shot his Owners jism all over a pack of feckin sand dancers.

Here's an image for you all to get a good idea.... http://www.themainstand.com/main.html

section 1 and 8 are the slim sections at each end and it's very doubtful either will be sold to yourselves as they are pretty much all restricted view.

Section 4 houses the Directors box etc and only rows A to H are available to fans, in section 4.

Section 4 and Section 5 are either side of the half way line.

Section 6 and 7 tend to be the singing section for travelling fans as they are up beside our North Stand.

Drew, If you are section 3 row Q seat 43, you will be in the third row from the back, don't worry though, you won't be near the directors in section 4 as section 3 runs from seat 36 to 56.

Best way of getting to Firhill on public transport? You know, without having to walk a half marathon from the station to the ground.

Underground to St Georges Cross and walk up Maryhill Road.

Or a 61 bus i think it is from outside Central Station goes straight up through the city, round Cowcaddens and up Maryhill Road,

Or if you are in a group of 4 or 5, just jump a taxi from outside central, probably cost no more than £1.50 each.

Thank Christ we don't play hearts until our last game as it looks like they will hurt a few teams with their defiant style. With the nature of the split meaning someone losing ground very quickly its a must that we don't lose on Friday.I would take a yoni yoni ( that's what 0-0 sounds like in Gaelic to me anyway) Thistle will be a very tough prospect at firhill. It's great to feel confident and we are playing well enough to win. I just wish I could watch us just once and not be shitting myself. Nearly 40 years of this and still haven't learned.

Hearts in our last game, hmm , let me see now.............

I wonder if Hearts would lie done to us and allow us three points if it conspired to drag Hibs into the play off mire.

That might be a corrective karma in the minds of some of the Jambo hordes who still see us as ST liedown for some reason , oh the irony could be palpable

Thank Christ we don't play hearts until our last game as it looks like they will hurt a few teams with their defiant style. With the nature of the split meaning someone losing ground very quickly its a must that we don't lose on Friday.I would take a yoni yoni ( that's what 0-0 sounds like in Gaelic to me anyway) Thistle will be a very tough prospect at firhill. It's great to feel confident and we are playing well enough to win. I just wish I could watch us just once and not be shitting myself. Nearly 40 years of this and still haven't learned.

Every time I go to a game, I get a funny taste in my mouth. Is it fear or adrenaline (is adrenaline the taste of fear?)

Edited by Happy Buddie

Hopefully anyone watching on Alba wont be able to hear the Gaelic commentary due to the noise of our fans!

This could be bad for atmosphere at the same time though if there is a sell out crowd and all the usual singers wont be able to sit the way they do at other away games!

Hopefully anyone watching on Alba wont be able to hear the Gaelic commentary due to the noise of our fans!

This could be bad for atmosphere at the same time though if there is a sell out crowd and all the usual singers wont be able to sit the way they do at other away games!

I don't think where folk are sitting will make a blind bit of difference for this game - looks like we are taking 1500 I think the atmosphere is going to magic.