Partick Thistle V St Mirren (Rip Simon Richardson)

Lex

Me and my bro sat at the back of the Main Stand behind the director box last time, when they let me in for free for Remembrance Day. it was a really good view to watch us score three and listen to the 'Just a shite Greenock Morton' chants.

It's fairly obvious that we'll win this one 1-0 and Captain Fantastic will score the goal. It'll be offside/not over the line/in with his hand/a foul on the keeper but the ref will give it then Jim will bite the head off of one of the children in the crowd and get red carded just before full time. The MSM will continue the witch hunt and Jackie McNamara and the clown Adams will turn to a ball of pure energy due to their greetin faced amateur dramatics fume.

Mon the buddies...!

Me and my bro sat at the back of the Main Stand behind the director box last time, when they let me in for free for Remembrance Day. it was a really good view to watch us score three and listen to the 'Just a shite Greenock Morton' chants.

It's fairly obvious that we'll win this one 1-0 and Captain Fantastic will score the goal. It'll be offside/not over the line/in with his hand/a foul on the keeper but the ref will give it then Jim will bite the head off of one of the children in the crowd and get red carded just before full time. The MSM will continue the witch hunt and Jackie McNamara and the clown Adams will turn to a ball of pure energy due to their greetin faced amateur dramatics fume.

Mon the buddies...!

Wow, drugs eh? blink.png

Thistle don't worry me to be honest, if we play as we have the last couple of games we should win, what really worries me though is that if we win this we should be safe with 3 games to go, and when do we ever do things the easy way.

Last couple of seasons......

This isn't really a crunch game for us after our win on Saturday. We need 3 points from our last 4 games, I'm sure 37 points will be enough to avoid 11th spot. We have home games against Ross County and Hearts (if needed) to get those 3 points.

Our away record is the worst in the league, so we can't expect much on the road. As such, I would take a point here. Although it would be rather delightful if we could get the win and relax for the last 3 matches :)

Still a wee bit complex with 4 fixtures remaining to say whether we would need 37 or 38 to be safe, too many imponderables, it'll be a bit easier to calculate come Sunday. RC could still win 3 of the 4 (don't laugh at the back) putting them on 40, so it could all go topsy turvy again.

Just did a wee calculation, there are still 30 points to be played for in the bottom six, if every game resulted in a win/loss, hunners of ways they could be divvied up.

Edited by Happy Buddie

Still a wee bit complex with 4 fixtures remaining to say whether we would need 37 or 38 to be safe, too many imponderables, it'll be a bit easier to calculate come Sunday. RC could still win 3 of the 4 (don't laugh at the back) putting them on 40, so it could all go topsy turvy again.

Just did a wee calculation, there are still 30 points to be played for in the bottom six, if every game resulted in a win/loss, hunners of ways they could be divvied up.

Some mathematician (geek) on P&B did some arithmetic and came up with the below likelyhoods of staying up with the different number of points, this was done since Saturday's games.

Average points for 10th- 37

Average points for 11th- 35

% of time each points total safe

35- 40% safe

36- 66% safe

37- 85% safe

38- 98% safe

39- 99.91% safe

40- 100% safe

Got our tickets yesterday and tickets for Gary's bus. Booked a room in the Todhome Inn so hopefully we will have a celebration in Paisley after the game :)

Don't be expecting luxury in the Toddie!!!!

1600 sold now, just 240 remain of the allocation we have been given.

Club confident that more tickets will be made available but if these are in the same area (ie; the main stand) then these would be restricted view.

1600 sold now, just 240 remain of the allocation we have been given.

Club confident that more tickets will be made available but if these are in the same area (ie; the main stand) then these would be restricted view.

Great effort by the fans.

Out of interest, how many did we take to those memorable games at Falkirk and Motherwell?