Partick Thistle V St Mirren (Rip Simon Richardson)

Lex

Not sure don't have the figures going that far back.

Brian tells me after the 240 remaining are sold that they will start selling the restricted view seats.

Although there are 477 restricted view seats, by their nature these are dotted about all over the place in 1s and 2s and are behind pillars and stuff.

Better than nothing but not great.

Still a wee bit complex with 4 fixtures remaining to say whether we would need 37 or 38 to be safe, too many imponderables, it'll be a bit easier to calculate come Sunday. RC could still win 3 of the 4 (don't laugh at the back) putting them on 40, so it could all go topsy turvy again.

Just did a wee calculation, there are still 30 points to be played for in the bottom six, if every game resulted in a win/loss, hunners of ways they could be divvied up.

Lets just win all 4 remaining and it then doesn't matter. Let the other 4 battle it out!!

I've a feeling this will happen.How can they police where you sit?First in gets best seats!!!

it's very simple ticket has a numbered seat follow that up with an aggressive f**k off that's my seat ya tit. If not an arse hole then a quick word with the steward should sort it out. When restricted views come in to play I can't see anyone accepting that if they have a number with a better view

The tickets have rows and seat numbers on them, same as with any ticket event ?

Was it not unallocated seating earlier in the season?

Probably best just to go to the seat on the ticket if its a sell out. Save yourself a lot of hassle. Especially if there are a few hundred restricted view seats about,

Was it not unallocated seating earlier in the season?

Probably best just to go to the seat on the ticket if its a sell out. Save yourself a lot of hassle. Especially if there are a few hundred restricted view seats about,

I'd agree with this approach. The last thing we need is a riot amongst the Saints support ahead of a big game like this.

Edited by Drew

All I am saying is if hundreds of fans sit down on a 1st come,1st seated situation then there's not a lot the stewards can do about it.

And don't all pick on me....it was Glenburn Ed that predicted this scenario.

This is great a barney about who sits where and we aren't even at the game.

What if someone is in your seat so you sit somewhere else to save any hassle then someone else spots that you're sitting in his seat so sits somewhere else and then this continues x 5 or 6 times until someone shouts your in my seat. It will be like the gunfight at the OK corral once you factor in the Friday night bevy after work. Cannie wait

The problem with that is with a TV digital signal and a FM radio signal there is a two second difference on reception and when goals come in 13 seconds it can f**k up your viewing pleasure.

Don't have a go here if I'm wildly out but what happens if you listen to it through your computer and not a 'wireless'. Would it then be digital?

This is great a barney about who sits where and we aren't even at the game. What if someone is in your seat so you sit somewhere else to save any hassle then someone else spots that you're sitting in his seat so sits somewhere else and then this continues x 5 or 6 times until someone shouts your in my seat. It will be like the gunfight at the OK corral once you factor in the Friday night bevy after work. Cannie wait

All it needs is someone to roll up at 7.40, see there are no seats and go to a steward. He moves someone, who in turn asks a steward to move folk etc etc. It could be a riot.

All I am saying is if hundreds of fans sit down on a 1st come,1st seated situation then there's not a lot the stewards can do about it.

And don't all pick on me....it was Glenburn Ed that predicted this scenario.

sorry I'm just getting excited,this feels like that Falkirk game, I'll sit in my allocated seat, that's me told

It wasn't all ticket last time,I paid at the gate.

I know.

However, we asked the stewards if we had to sit in the seats corresponding to the numbers on our pre-bought tickets and we were told it didn't matter where we sat.

I doubt they'll enforce the numbered seating with an even bigger crowd in attendance.

Anyway, I don't give a shit, as I'll be standing drinking beer in the Town Hall.