Ross County, Joke Club

Wilbur

Ross County have begged for leniency for Jamie Hamill after his barge on Adams.

Well, well, aren't they such a nice bunch of people, so willing to forgive this act af needless aggression ?

Or maybe they want to minimise the length of Hamill's suspension because Hearts still have to play the other four clubs in the bottom 6.

Or am I just being cynical ?

I've only saw the barge very fleetingly and I didn't think there was too much wrong. He was slowing down and didn't appear to actually barge him. More of a not stopping or getting out the way. I also thought Adams was well out of his technical area from the glimpse I got. If he was (insert shull saying here)

I've only saw the barge very fleetingly and I didn't think there was too much wrong. He was slowing down and didn't appear to actually barge him. More of a not stopping or getting out the way. I also thought Adams was well out of his technical area from the glimpse I got. If he was (insert shull saying here)

He was certainly arse over tit back in the technical area after it!

Football is all about entertainment (or so we are told) and a moment such as this was (in my opinion) entertainment of the finest quality.

Little Jamie Hamill will long be remembered in the minds of many a supporter of our game, a thought that will often bring a wry smile to the coupon of the one remembering. As I type this I am remembering and I have a wry smile! The thought of Derek Adams face down on the track has increased my wry smile to a full blown cheesey.

Memories are what football is about and Mr Hamill has certianly provided us with one.

That said he should be hung out to dry by the SFA (or whoever governs our game/league now) and given a ban of Aber proportions.

Check out the footage above. .

Ross County have begged for leniency for Jamie Hamill after his barge on Adams.

Well, well, aren't they such a nice bunch of people, so willing to forgive this act af needless aggression ?

Or maybe they want to minimise the length of Hamill's suspension because Hearts still have to play the other four clubs in the bottom 6.

Or am I just being cynical ?

We should sign Hamill, we need hard men that get sympathy votes.