St Mirrens New Strip

Am i reading the order form wrong ?

It says strip sizes stop at kids of 18 months then start again at 8-10 years.

Abby will probably be size 6-7 years but i cannae see any.

It's obviously a subjective matter, but surely you can understand why people comment on, like, dislike, love or hate each new design?

Life would be awfy' dull if we didn't like, dislike, or chew the fat on subjective matters.

'Ive Been Expecting You' is widely regarded as a decent Robbie Williams album, while his 'Rudebox' album is widely regarded as a stinking pile of shite... How so? Surely as long as Mr Williams is the singer on both it doesn't matter?

That's correct, it doesn't matter. If Mr. Williams is the singer they're both clearly a stinking pile of shite!

Aye aye aye. Blah blah blah. I think anyone over 15 who gets a staunner over a TV weather girl is a fanny.

Hmm. Judith Ralston with her hair tied back, those black rimmed glasses, that top button threatening to burst open on live TV and her schoolmam' manner?

Nah, nothing to see move along.

The strip looks like an ice hockey referee top! It's all very well jd adding all the yellow and changing the stripes but if nobody wants to buy the thing then it'll come back to haunt them!

Next the navy war ship of a main stand will be yellow and we can call it the submarine!

I genuinely think I'm the only one that thinks it alright. sad.png

I don't particularly mind it either.

However, if , as another poster has alluded to, the JD marketing mob are now realising that most fans think it's horrific and that it probably won't sell well, then maybe they should re-think the away strip design and do their best to make it a design to please the masses.

I don't particularly mind it either.

However, if , as another poster has alluded to, the JD marketing mob are now realising that most fans think it's horrific and that it probably won't sell well, then maybe they should re-think the away strip design and do their best to make it a design to please the masses.

Think they'll have to hurry if so. Apparently these things are decided months and months in advance.

Also, are people really saying it's worse than the bib? Can't understand that.