St Mirren V Ross County, Sat 3Rd May 2014

Three points from this and according to the figures I quoted in another thread we are 98% likely to be safe, regardless of other results between now and then. That should be motivation enough to stick it right up that wee nyaff of a manager of theirs. 3-1 Saints.

This is probably the one we'll f**k up. Just when we think we've got that opportunity to be almost safe, we'll allow them to drag us back in. That tends to be the way. Then go to Killie and win. Hopefully I'm wrong. Well, about the first part anyway!

That's what being a Saints fan is all about, if we did things simple then this forum would be rubbish, lol

bangin.gifsorcerer.gifclap.gifwhistling.gif

Voices ready........ after me........ join in.............. to the tune of "Ten Green Bottles Standing on the Wall".

"There was one Derek Adams standing on the pitch.........

One Derek Adams standing on the pitch.........

And if one Derek Adams should accidentally fall..........

There'll be no Derek Adams standing there at all..........

(Repeat for 94 minutes)

Edited to add last line

Edited by E=Mc2

Voices ready........ after me........ join in.............. to the tune of "Ten Green Bootles Standing on the Wall".

You, sir, have way too much time on your hands. lol.gif

Voices ready........ after me........ join in.............. to the tune of "Ten Green Bootles Standing on the Wall".

There'll be no Derek Adams standing there at all..........

(Repeat for 94 minutes)

Edited to add last line

Totally quality thumbup2.gifclap.gifclap2.gifnotworthy.gif

This is probably the one we'll f**k up. Just when we think we've got that opportunity to be almost safe, we'll allow them to drag us back in. That tends to be the way. Then go to Killie and win. Hopefully I'm wrong. Well, about the first part anyway!

Why the negativity? Killie win today and we will be safe next week with a win!

Then Adams greeting face when he was bowled over by Hamill last week will be nothing compared to this. laugh.png

Why the negativity ? The game has 5-0 , written all over it , with wee rodent face Adams sent to the stand for reacting to abuse from the Main Stand. .

He'll be hoping to be sent to the away stand then.

Why the negativity? Killie win today and we will be safe next week with a win!

I might be alone on this one, but I'd much rather see Hibs down than Ross Co. The main reason - though not the only one - being that next season's Championship would be a cracker with the 2 Edinburgh clubs down there. It would also make it much harder for R*ng*rs to win promotion.

I might be alone on this one, but I'd much rather see Hibs down than Ross Co. The main reason - though not the only one - being that next season's Championship would be a cracker with the 2 Edinburgh clubs down there. It would also make it much harder for R*ng*rs to win promotion.

start a poll