St Mirren V Ross County, Sat 3Rd May 2014

I'd love to see Goody get his red card rescinded, score a last minute winner and go up to Adams and shout

"Wooooooo this is the ghost of Christmas past ya feckin we nyaff"

Maybe we should all get Goody masks and white sheets......

Now that would be funny.......

Well, THIS is a big game. whistling.gif

Depending on other results THIS game could see us confirm our top league status for next season.

St Mirren 2-0 Ross County, Adams getting abuse throughout the game with our manager enjoying a "slagging free" match day, surely?

Hope we do well and stick it right to Adams- I hate that wee cnut and has a puss you would never tire of punching

Very nervy about this. All set up really, a home game against a team below us who are woeful away from home. We've played them off the park in the 1 and 2/3rd games between the sides in Paisley so far. A game we should be winning, no doubt about it.

If we do win we are 100% safe IMO. It just seems like it's a bit too... Simple. Doesn't seem like the St Mirren way to win this one. Hope we do though...

Handle the nerves and we win the game. Thought the nerves got the better of us against thistle and as a result our rhythm suffered. Hopefully we'll have learned from that and can relax with the fans behind the team.We are now sitting top of the mini league and one more win might well be enough. If we stay calm Adams hot headedness may well affect his team and provided our support don't get on the players backs we will beat them.

Or anyone else's, no?

Bottom line is that we are technically in the box seat. I think another win would do it.

Yep, and hopefully that will come next week so we can all watch Fanny Adams implode in the technical area.. or in my case so I can watch the wee prick implode in the highlights package on the trusty laptop.

Edited by BaldyOzBud