Kilty Buddie

Guest TPAFKATS

Really sorry to hear this. Like many on here I did not know John although I spoke in passing a couple of times and I saw him at most games I attended. Condolences to his family.

My kilt only sees the light of day two times a year when I sit on top tables like a trussed up oven ready turkey.

I never had the pleasure of ever having met John but he did bring a smile to my face each time I was lucky enough to see him at a game.

This Saturday I will wear my kilt in John's memory, and in support of those who knew John.

When I go to games I always think 'car keys, season ticket, wallet, phone... Check'. I always imagined he'd be thinking 'car keys, season ticket, wallet, phone, sporran, wee panda toy.... Check.'

Will wear my St Mirren tartan scarf on Saturday.

Just a wee reminder to the Saints family that Johns(Kilted Buddie) funeral is tomorrow at Woodside at 10am.I,m sure the family would welcome the support of all Saints fans who can make it.I hope the team get the result we all wish for and dedicate it to his memory.Tomorrow is going to be a very emotional day for his family and friends and the Northend bus is going to miss a colourful character and true gentleman.Lets give him the send off he deserves.

• 5 months later...