What Was/is The Best Ever Topic On Here ?

All the threads about the CIC and 10000hours were great.

It's easy to write it off because of the eventual failure and I know it won't be a popular choice but I'd agree with this actually. Throughout that period we had a mix of everything. It was at times informative, educational, enlightening, with many passionate posts and a fair degree of humour. I know I went from a position of being completely disappointed in the initial proposal and somewhat sceptical to taking on a lot of the information and implementing some of what I learned at local juvenile level and I still see Social Enterprise as the way forward for Scottish Sport at all levels. I even found myself sitting through a two day conference on the subject at Stirling University at one point. There also haven't been too many subjects that have managed to mobilise a large number of St Mirren fans in such a positive way.

Again not a specific thread, but a clutch of them - but the posts around the time of Rangers liquidation made great reading.

It's easy to write it off because of the eventual failure and I know it won't be a popular choice but I'd agree with this actually. Throughout that period we had a mix of everything. It was at times informative, educational, enlightening, with many passionate posts and a fair degree of humour. I know I went from a position of being completely disappointed in the initial proposal and somewhat sceptical to taking on a lot of the information and implementing some of what I learned at local juvenile level and I still see Social Enterprise as the way forward for Scottish Sport at all levels. I even found myself sitting through a two day conference on the subject at Stirling University at one point. There also haven't been too many subjects that have managed to mobilise a large number of St Mirren fans in such a positive way.

Again not a specific thread, but a clutch of them - but the posts around the time of Rangers liquidation made great reading.

And will be again soon.

As much as I enjoyed reading through all the 10,000 Hours stuff, I don't think any of them beat your Comet/DVD Player thread. smile.png

Edited by Robo

Probably the Doug Imrie thread where an erudite & handsome baker out-debated the hordes and in the end was completely vindicated.

No recollection of that mate.You sure it wasn't on P+B?