Club Shop Bargains

The Club Shop will be open from 10am until 2pm tomorrow and from 10am until kick off Saturday (again for 20 mins after match).

We now have the limited edition Cup Final print down from £135 to £60.

We have all onesies at £10

Hoodies from £10

Polos from £10

T-shirts from £5

#smfcbargains

My flight gets in at 1pm tomorrow. Should hopefully make it there in time to stock up on hoodies and polo shirts for me and the wee man :)

I thought "BoW" stood for Bridge of Weir, and only now I am discovering they have an airport?

I thought "BoW" stood for Bridge of Weir, and only now I am discovering they have an airport?

Since the days of BoW I was a couple years in Toronto, then Tunisia for a year, then Lochwinnoch for a couple of years, then Inverurie for 18 months and now Paris for the foreseeable future. It probably wasn't the best thought out username at the time if I had known where life would take me...but I'm stuck with it now.

Ironically enough I am typing this post in Bridge of Weir....heading up to the Alamo soon!

Since the days of BoW I was a couple years in Toronto, then Tunisia for a year, then Lochwinnoch for a couple of years, then Inverurie for 18 months and now Paris for the foreseeable future. It probably wasn't the best thought out username at the time if I had known where life would take me...but I'm stuck with it now.

Ironically enough I am typing this post in Bridge of Weir....heading up to the Alamo soon!

I tried to help with a more usable user name for you...

BoWToTuLoInvPa

Or...

Bowtotuloinvpa...

But I fear it may be too clunky to be much help.... :unsure:

The Club Shop will be open from 10am until 2pm tomorrow and from 10am until kick off Saturday (again for 20 mins after match).

Hoodies from £10

Polos from £10

T-shirts from £5

#smfcbargains

I paid £15 for the wee man's onsie on friday ? Is this right

Goodness me.

I was in Johnstone the other day and I took a wee walk up the high street, toward penman's where I thought I would pop into Provan's sports for a wee look at the merchandise with a view to making a small purchase or two.

Turn's out Provan's has moved!

Not only that but I didn't see any sports shop in Johnstone now and Woolworth's is gone and the snooker club is away!

Goodness me.

I was in Johnstone the other day and I took a wee walk up the high street, toward penman's where I thought I would pop into Provan's sports for a wee look at the merchandise with a view to making a small purchase or two.

Turn's out Provan's has moved!

Not only that but I didn't see any sports shop in Johnstone now and Woolworth's is gone and the snooker club is away!

Welcome to the recession.

Hoodies from £10

Polos from £10

T-shirts from £5

#smfcbargains

How much would you give me to take the skip full of djemba djemba bunnets off your hands? laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Billbo Leesh is running for UKIP in the elections he thinks they should be sent to bongo bongo land

Edited by murray street

I paid £15 for the wee man's onsie on friday ? Is this right

This is right. We are closing down the shop and selling off all the stock so there have been a variety of further reductions as of Saturday morning.

Edited by awp

Guest TPAFKATS

Does anyone know the shops opening times for today.

It was open at full time. Managed to get a onesie... Edited by TPAFKATS

Got a cracking and cheap priced black Hoodie for Abby this morning at Greenhill Road.

Unfortunately this is the final day of the Club Shop under the AWP.

So get down there before 2pm and grab some last minute bargains.

Abby will miss the Shop although my wallet willnae.bye1.gif

Orrabest AWP !!!

Got a cracking and cheap priced black Hoodie for Abby this morning at Greenhill Road.

Unfortunately this is the final day of the Club Shop under the AWP.

So get down there before 2pm and grab some last minute bargains.

Abby will miss the Shop although my wallet willnae.bye1.gif

Orrabest AWP !!!

I'm on ma way.