Kilmarnock V St Mirren Top League 7/5/14

shull

Found the same figures Andysaint, this with the reductions the clubs agreed, don't know how accurate it is right enough.

Premiership

1 £2,405,000 (-£315,000)

2 £1,718,000 (-£682,000)

3 £1,460,000 (-£60,000)

4 £1,289,000 (-£71,000)

5 £1,203,000 (-£77,000)

6 £1,117,000 (-£83,000)

7 £1,057,000 (-£63,000)

8 £1,005,000 (-£35,000)

9 £988,000 (+£28,000)

10 £902,000 (+£22,000)

11 £816,000 (+£16,000)

12 £730,000 (+£10,000)

Celtic losing £300k for finishing 1st won't dent their budget too much, but Motherwell / Aberdeen losing almost £700k from the old prizemoney pot for finishing 2nd is a substantial change...

Celtic losing £300k for finishing 1st won't dent their budget too much, but Motherwell / Aberdeen losing almost £700k from the old prizemoney pot for finishing 2nd is a substantial change...

But prior to the demise of the orcs the best they could have hoped for was third.

Second is the new third.

Could get £257K more than last season. Couple of senior players worth.

Seriously, you really are tedious. You are either attempting a wind up or you are the most negative 'fan?' to frequent this forum. You must be a bag of laughs to share a pint with.

I am we just don't talk about St MIrren.

Just got our tickets and noticed that they're seated. Is it usually seated at Killie or can you just sit where you like?

It won't be as busy as the Thistle match, so probably a sit where you like scenario. It is a big, soulless stadium with about as much life as an octogenarian's tit, as it is seldom more that a quarter full.

You got to be kidding I wouldn't wake up thinking we were going to win even if it was the worst team in Scotland we were about to play its St Mirren we are talking about here.

Oh well. Some days I can just feel we won't lose or I have a real good feeling we are going to win. I suppose your way you are never dissappointed but why that attitude to the team you love when you state that you don't live your life feeling the same way about non footballing issues. The way you make us out we should be bottom of div 3.

Yes we could but we won't Finnish 7th Killie will beat us tomorrow night.And Hearts will win on Saturday.

A little ray of sunshine.. We'll hump killie, Hearts are a different matter but if we can bring the same skills and commitment to the game as we have for the last few weeks then it's grossly pessimistic to be making claims like that!

See the important word in there is IF.

Aye Elvis . IF only we hadn't taken 7 points from the last 3 games we would be in the shit at the moment. The fact that we have done well over the last 3 games means rather than being in the shit,we don't give a shit.

Yes it would be good to come 7th but I certainly would rather be where we are at the moment than both Hearts and Killie !