St Mirren V Hearts Top League

shull

Time for saying CHEERIOTAEF*CK to the Jambos.

Looking forward to this match, my eldest daughter is coming over from Donegal to see it as is my 3 year old Grandson for his first ever Buddies game.

Gonnae be an expensive weekend lol.gif

SMFC 4 Hearts 0

Crowd - 5187

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Time for saying CHEERIOTAEF*CK to the Jambos.

Looking forward to this match, my eldest daughter is coming over from Donegal to see it as is my 3 year old Grandson for his first ever Buddies game.

Gonnae be an expensive weekend lol.gif

SMFC 4 Hearts 0

Crowd - 5187

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Dont worry about the cost. Think of the money you`ll make in fares picking them up from the Airport !! whistling.gif

And it's Prestwick, so bumper fare clap.gif

That'll be the Derry flight then with Ryanair. Bluto might have to use that soon.

I love Donegal to bits but then it is quite like some parts of Scotland. I know you don't indulge but a pint of the black stuff sitting in Donegal is the next best thing to having one in Dublin.

Maybe shouldn't be too unkind; we've a lot to thank them for, considering their run of recent results. I've

been gently winding up the Jambos at work for years that Hearts are my wee team (I do genuinely consider them aas such, even though they are CHEATS), now I'm telling them that they're my wee wee team smile.png

I'll miss the Hearts fixture.

Saints vs Hearts has a little bit of edge about it and tends to be a good contest. T'castle (after Firhill) is my favourite away venue, good pubs and decent atmosphere. In the last few years the Union flags and 'hello hello' stuff has (to their credit) snuffed out.

I wish them a successful season in 14/15 and a return as champions.

I'll miss the Hearts fixture.

Saints vs Hearts has a little bit of edge about it and tends to be a good contest. T'castle (after Firhill) is my favourite away venue, good pubs and decent atmosphere. In the last few years the Union flags and 'hello hello' stuff has (to their credit) snuffed out.

I wish them a successful season in 14/15 and a return as champions.

I f**king hate Hearts. Always have done.

Behind what used to be the old firm, Hearts are the next worst team in Scotland.

They've cheated us so often in the past, especially at Tynecastle, and especially in the 80s and 90s. Their fans are wankers on the whole, and they still blame us for THEM f**king up the league in '86.

There's not a team in the league (outside of Sellick) who I'd rather see relegated, and I'll look forward to waving them bye-bye.

Oh, and did I mention, I'm working in Scotland this weekend, so I'll be at the match ;-)

Hope we pump them.

Maybe we should invite along a few old Saints players.....could you imagine the Jambo hordes if Phil read out.....

"Please welcome to St Mirren Park - Frank McGarvey, Tony Fitzpatrick, Billy Abercromby and er Jim Feckin Stewart"

Maybe we should arrange some false tannoy announcements......"Would Frank McGarvey make himself known to the nearest steward"

I think the maroon hordes would go ballistic.....

We could play the intro to the '87 cup final single too.

Brrrrrrrilliant...............................

/

That's Hearts sold 2400 Tickets.

That's 4800 eyes that'll be crying as their wanky team finally goes down.

Bye bye Hearts! f**k off and don't come back again.

On another note, I hope the old bill are prepared properly for Saturday, cos I've got a feeling the Hearts fans may try to invade the pitch.

O

I've never thanked anyone before for giving me a 'likes' but I thought I'd make an exception. I thought right away that I'd never made a comment on this thread. What the f**k does it mean? Honest, it wisnae me! O, I suppose it must have been but I'd swear I never went near it.

I've never thanked anyone before for giving me a 'likes' but I thought I'd make an exception. I thought right away that I'd never made a comment on this thread. What the f**k does it mean? Honest, it wisnae me! O, I suppose it must have been but I'd swear I never went near it.

o