Kenny Shiels Packs It In

HSS

I like Kenny Shiels.

He did a very good job at Kilmarnock, out-performing our glorious team in the league every year (with less resources due to the crippling debt) and delivering a league cup for the debt ridden Kilmarnock dwellers.

I really enjoyed his interview's particuarly when he made no attempt to mask his utter contempt for Neil Lennon and anything to do with the east end of Glasgow sub-humans.

Kilmarnock are blatantly worse off now since "Kenny the character" was bulleted and as of this moment I am declaring that not only do I think they will occupy the play-off spot I also think the will be relegated.

Our Greenock underlings were in a sorry and woeful state before the appointment of "the Sheilmeister" and I find it impossible to accept that a man who did so well at Kilmarnock could be in any way to blame for the hilarious shambles that our Greenock lower classes have found themselves to be. The sidesplitting and quite unforgettable comedy show that the 10-2 scorleline has provided us with will provide comedic value to us Buddies for years to come. The fact remains though that a man of Kenny's calibre is better than that so something sinister may well have been at play. In any case I am still laughing as I type this.

I like Kenny Shiels.

He did a very good job at Kilmarnock, out-performing our glorious team in the league every year (with less resources due to the crippling debt) and delivering a league cup for the debt ridden Kilmarnock dwellers.

I really enjoyed his interview's particuarly when he made no attempt to mask his utter contempt for Neil Lennon and anything to do with the east end of Glasgow sub-humans.

Kilmarnock are blatantly worse off now since "Kenny the character" was bulleted and as of this moment I am declaring that not only do I think they will occupy the play-off spot I also think the will be relegated.

Our Greenock underlings were in a sorry and woeful state before the appointment of "the Sheilmeister" and I find it impossible to accept that a man who did so well at Kilmarnock could be in any way to blame for the hilarious shambles that our Greenock lower classes have found themselves to be. The sidesplitting and quite unforgettable comedy show that the 10-2 scorleline has provided us with will provide comedic value to us Buddies for years to come. The fact remains though that a man of Kenny's calibre is better than that so something sinister may well have been at play. In any case I am still laughing as I type this.

Kilmarnock had a crippling debt and continued to outspend us and run up further losses until each year their former chairman wrote off more money that was owed to his family. They even lost money the year they won the League Cup.