Mr Gilmour And Fellow St Mirren Directors

Danny Lennon's contract must be renewed. As does Tommy Craig's.

There is no doubt in my mind.

They gave me the greatest day in my St Mirren life on March 17th 2013.

JUST DO IT !

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Shull,

You did not have to start yet another thread on Daniel Lennon's future but instead you could have posted in of the other two already running today.

For the rest of the day I will refer to you only as "naughty Shull".

Now I respect your viewpoint whereby because Daniel Lennon brought a national trophy to Paisley for the first time since 1987 then (unless you count the challenge cup) then he should be given the job for life along with free taxi rides and half price pies and a Greggs loyalty card.

I disagree as the football since the league cup win was worse than awful. Many of the performances have been gut wrenchingly flaps and with the squad that Daniel assembled we should have been much closer (if not in) to the top six. The league form has been one huge and ongoing disapointment. The efforts of the last month have been enjoyable but that is only papering over the very obvious cracks in what has been ultimately another dispointing season in the league.

We need to freshen up, we need a new start, a new kick, a new man for a new season.

Anyway "naughty Shull" I respect your opinion but I disagree with it!

Shull,

You did not have to start yet another thread on Daniel Lennon's future but instead you could have posted in of the other two already running today.

For the rest of the day I will refer to you only as "naughty Shull".

Now I respect your viewpoint whereby because Daniel Lennon brought a national trophy to Paisley for the first time since 1987 then (unless you count the challenge cup) then he should be given the job for life along with free taxi rides and half price pies and a Greggs loyalty card.

I disagree as the football since the league cup win was worse than awful. Many of the performances have been gut wrenchingly flaps and with the squad that Daniel assembled we should have been much closer (if not in) to the top six. The league form has been one huge and ongoing disapointment. The efforts of the last month have been enjoyable but that is only papering over the very obvious cracks in what has been ultimately another dispointing season in the league.

We need to freshen up, we need a new start, a new kick, a new man for a new season.

Anyway "naughty Shull" I respect your opinion but I disagree with it!

Auld goat bye1.gif

Danny Lennon's contract must be renewed. As does Tommy Craig's.

There is no doubt in my mind.

They gave me the greatest day in my St Mirren life on March 17th 2013.

JUST DO IT !

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Yeah am sure every single saints fan had the greatest day of their life's that day... He cannot be immune from the sack because he won a cup.

Our league form this season has been very poor at times, the last 6 weeks have been great but too little too late as far as I'm concerned. We need a new manager who can motivate the players, I don't think Danny's that man, unfortunately.