How Would You Vote At The Board Meeting On Danny's New Contract?

How would you vote at the Board Meeting?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can we have an 'undecided' option...?

Yes we can..I don't think that that's really an option for the Board today...has to go one way or the other I think.

Jeez, undecided isn't an option! lol.gif:

Sorry Drew, apparently I have to take that back

Undecided was an option after all.........unsure.png

This is a farce!

What about a stay option and a director of football type character to identify key signings etc?

No need to identify transfer targets surely, when we have a manager who can sign players like Djemba-Djemba. As Danny pointed out "St Mirren's biggest ever signing"

Mind you Joe Kinnear still available, is he not? He should fit the bill for the director job!

OK, we stayed up, but I can see that being the same deal at the end of next season, we'll just (mibbe) stay up. Biggest disappointment for me this season was the complete lack of ooomph in the cup competitions, suggesting something amiss to fire the boys up for "one-off" games, so thank god we're not in the play-offs.

It's time for Danny to move on IMO. Yes, we've won the league cup and potentially out highest finish in 25 years... Let's look at our record since St. Mirren's Day, it's terrible and I'm quite surprised he managed to keep his job at some stages this season. Some of the football has been awful to watch!

A lot of folk are arguing... Well who do we bring in? That's down to the board to decide, not us. On that subject... It's about time the board actually made a decision one way or the other.

Potential & Reality

Potentially we should be doing better with the squad/facilities we have at our disposal.

Reality is however , we are about where I think is our 'natural level'

An established top flight club , winning & losing , good runs & bad runs.

That's sport and that's what keeps it interesting week in week out.

We have what many people craved , we are also living within our means.

I'm reasonably happy with that, so in my mind I would be happy for the management to remain.

Jeez, undecided isn't an option! lol.gif:

There's no case for Danny to get a new deal, and i'm not surprised most fans who've voted in this and other polls want him out.

That has got to be one of the most desperate posts I've read in a long time....

Complete bollox on both counts.... Get aff yer knees Lex...

Edited by ISMA77

My vote - 2 year contract

Rome wasnt built in a day

its a progress which is being shown in youth and of course youth is inconsistant bu they will be better for it as will Danny

We are making progress albeit slowly but we are heading in the right direction

My opinion and i respect the opinion and views of other posters

But who is out there that can do a better job on the wages Danny is on?

We seemed to care just prior to the winter window and just prior to season end. That, to me, is a squad motivated by their agents giving them a wee chat. Outside that we had Danny trying to change Harkins, some youth coming in because others didn't work, the Mair saga, little cover at the back and some absolutely honking performances. It's a no from me, mostly because I'm not convinced he has much to do with the good things.

Edited by TsuMirren

Timewise i think danny has had a good innings here. I really think he is short on ideas now. Given the mood of the fans, it would be an anti climax if he stayed.

We need a change.

How many are you talking about.

Danny to stay jumps into the lead Lex will be in shock mode

I am very surprised at that, shame it isn't a public poll and we can't see the votes! If you want consistent self confessed underachievement, Danny is your man. If not, let's get a new manager in.

As of the final whistle at the Hearts game, Danny's effectively no longer our manager. He simply becomes one of many well qualified managers who'd love a contract to manage our club next season. Do the people who voted yes genuinely believe he's the best candidate available? Even when taking all his recent signings into account?