How Would You Vote At The Board Meeting On Danny's New Contract?

How would you vote at the Board Meeting?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nah. I'm not allowed aliases as I'm not Shull, Faraway Saint, Tedious Tom, Insaintee, Simon_Towel, Oaksoft, Groucho etc., etc.

Haha why am I getting lumped in? I was imyourgran until I got removed.

Anyway, if Craig Levein wanted a pish job it would be at hearts and not at st mirren. For what it's worth I think he'd do a good job but realistically he wouldn't be interested in coming.

Interesting reading that the main reason people want Danny gone was his signing policy, the fact is we don't know if there were loan termination fee's or contract termination fee's.

He is of course deserving of a new deal, working with one of the lowest budgets in the league and delivering 3 successful seasons in a row now.

Bringing someone new in is a massive risk that will see us relegated

Do we know for certain that a board meeting is taking place today?

You'd have to assume (and hope) that it is, but I haven't seen confirmation of this. I think the term 'early next week' was used on Thursday.

He's got to go IMO. Too many silly mistakes over the past few seasons from throwing points away to ridiculous signings.

Granted he won us the league cup but we didn't defend it well, we've had a decent run towards the end of the season but let's not forget the terrible start to the season we had.

For me it's time to change time to bring in someone with a history of working with a spl club or equivalent that plays attractive football. Bring someone in who has a fire and a passion on the sideline too

He's got to go IMO. Too many silly mistakes over the past few seasons from throwing points away to ridiculous signings.

Granted he won us the league cup but we didn't defend it well, we've had a decent run towards the end of the season but let's not forget the terrible start to the season we had.

For me it's time to change time to bring in someone with a history of working with a spl club or equivalent that plays attractive football. Bring someone in who has a fire and a passion on the sideline too

Quite a wish list.

You do know who our BoD are, don't you? We'll be looking at the cheap option, once again.

Whats the Ipad for? Wonder if hes showing SG how well his fantasy football team done.

Apparently Gilmour likes Flappy Birds.

It was a desperate last throw of the dice.

Edited by Drew